Mostly finished Master chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanderingron1n The body suit is a hot toys diver suit that I bought on ebay.
hapakid88 you can get some nice edges using magic sculpt you can also sculpt it pretty thin without it breaking. Just takes lots of patience is all. After I had the sculpture pretty much done I painted it with primer and sanded it till most of the surface imperfections where gone. I used tamiya gray primer spray paint. I use that stuff as a finish on a lot of the sculpture that I do.

danke, im going to get started on this asap. which is after i have my full size done. i love you're spartan hopefully mine will be as good. i might have some Q's for you while im working on it.

Yep that's their website but I usually just buy off of ebay. You can usually find some good deals on loose figures and parts.

With a recent US Supreme Court ruling, companies can now shut down people whom are re-selling their products for less than what the company charges.

So, yeah, be aware that stuff can start disapperating now.

It's just to show off that they can. Gernades will magnet to just above the butt but I hadn't completed them when images where shot.

ok OK OKOKOK!!!!! :wowie: HOLY WOW!!!!!!!! :clap: ha thats the most "hell yes" thing I have seen all day week and so on. so wat Im trying to say IS "the force is SO VIRY with you!" :starwars:

higherneed4destruction said:
ok OK OKOKOK!!!!! :wowie: HOLY WOW!!!!!!!! :clap: ha thats the most "hell yes" thing I have seen all day week and so on. so wat Im trying to say IS "the force is SO VIRY with you!"
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I still can't believe its butter!
That is simply amazing.the left,right mirror each other so well it is a true indication of your talent.Someday if ever i'd love to tackle a stop motion annimation using you MC.

i have two twelve inch G.I.Joes , would those work for the spartan? im already sculpting the calves out of oil based clay , then i seen this thread , and thought about putting bondo over it then sculping from that? i dont nkow if i would work , does anybody have any sujestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back