Movie Acurate Iron Man Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread needs to be locked for stupidity

I respect what you're doing with the files carnage as I haven't said one word about this in defense for Starx not releasing them sooner but please dont drag anyone who works with Starx into this by making false claims

Thank you

And don't worry the mods will reveal this clown

Starx is on vacation on a cruise in the Bahamas and won't be back till the 20th. He has no net I think. I just texted him a few days ago at work wondering where he was

Hey, Carnage, don't pay any attention to allaboutironman. What you are doing is fantastic and a great contribution to this community. Just because he wants to be a little bugger shouldn't ruin your day.

I love how mad you are, you are so pissed about the model being released that instead of reading you make blatant accusations and statement of nastiness that you still dont see this is about sams model not your model

Ok let me clear this up .....when I got the files I was asked why I wanted them. I informed sam it was because I wanted to use them in pepakura to create a costume out of them.

He then informed me that thats what this file started out as but then it grew and now its a Fully rigged HD file. I was then given 3 files ...a low rez a medum rez and the HD ....the low rez was already peppable ...but the medium rez although peppable has some open faces. the HD has a lot of work to be done on it as well as re-modeling the small errors.

I was given permission to make any changes I saw fit and if I wanted to release the files I could ...that was my choice. Ok so they where given to me to create pep files with ...which is what I am doing. I was not given strict instructions to just release the files at all. I was told I can do with them as I like. And since I started my thread saying I would release the files I dont think I have done anything wrong. I also mentioned in my 1st post when I started it (before editing it to keep up with any progress) that I had the rigged version if anyone was interested

SupermanExtreme sorry bro just getting caught up in all this ....As for Starx ...well he was online last night ..so he has internet...infact he's been online almost every evening...so dont know what he's telling you.

which several people asked for and you denied so now it is out and your mad why? making accusations of hacking your 4shared and calling me a liar why? the truth is carnage I dont care if your mad I care that sam's files are out and that you and starx didnt want to release the models only the pep versions when people ask you should listen you made a quote of you have control thats a power trip. well I don't do power trips. so your rant had little affect other then making you look really bad because some one released a model you didnt really want out.

well you still owe me an apology and you need to apologise to the rest who have read this thread for your rant aparently you recieved your email.

apology for what you called me out ...for what? for not releasing a file straight away for the use in pepakura as its not ready yet???

Which was the sole reason I had the file ...to be released as PEP ...so what did I do wrong...apart from nothing.

And no mail yet still waiting

1. for calling me a liar

2. for accusing me of hacking your 4shared

3. for making the comment that I am starx

4. for your abussive manor in which you blatanly told the rest of the forum your going to stop working because I released the file

5.for your outlandish rant that has caused more stir then neccesary.

oh and as stated the file I released want just for people to pep it was so sams work could be seen fully

No I said I was going tostop working on this because you had called me out trying to make me out to be a bad guy for not releasing a file that was not ready for pep.

I have my mail from Sam and although he has asked me not to discuss our email ... I can say just this ...the whole point you started this thread for is wrong ...you have miss understood what was said to you.

I will never apologise to you simply because your the one that started this for no good reason and began attacking me for trying to do something for the community.

nuff said sam and I have talked some more and his files are out which is what he wanted you dont have to like me you can keep doing your work or not but at least his files are out which is what he asked me to do and as far as you not apologising for calling me a liar or for saying I hacked your 4shared I think by you acknowleging the fact that you in fact did recieve an email from sam regaurding this issue says you are less of a man then you lead people to believe.

I DID NOT HACK YOUR 4SHARED AND DID NOT LIE

thank you and have a nice day

There is no middle ground here. I think it's time to put this to bed.

allaboutironman- Thanks for sharing the model.

carnage- Thanks for the info on the origin of the model. I'm P. offed now too but that's for another reason and my problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back