Mp3 + helmet = awsomeness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hry guys id just like to tell you i wired an mp3 into my helmet. I cut up som old computer speakers and put them in the brim. then i wired them to a head phone jack and put a spot in the top of the helmet for and mp3 player. After i walked into EB games surronded by halo music!!! it was awsomeness.

oh and heres my pic of mc about to blow you away!!!

MA5C_Firing.gif

Durlaburban said:
Hry guys id just like to tell you i wired an mp3 into my helmet. I cut up som old computer speakers and put them in the brim. then i wired them to a head phone jack and put a spot in the top of the helmet for and mp3 player. After i walked into EB games surronded by halo music!!! it was awsomeness.

oh and heres my pic of mc about to blow you away!!!

MA5C_Firing.gif

As Adam said in his interview... You could put the speakers here:
musicne5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you could find a lot of good places to hide speakers and such. I did that with my old Vader and It made the costume :) ( keep in mind that it had the vadwer breathing)

Damn thats a good idea. You could play the Halo music, you know the "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Music at the main screen.

would be fun to have Cortana quotes preprogrammed so you can have short "conversations" with her :)

course the music works too.

=Jubal=

i have put cortana quotes together bt when tested in the comic store it didnt go very well. it was akward to see people laughing cause they thought i was talking to myself.

Durlaburban said:
i have put cortana quotes together bt when tested in the comic store it didnt go very well. it was akward to see people laughing cause they thought i was talking to myself.

what quotes did you use? was your volume high enough for those around you to hear it?

I was thinking of using snappy short qoutes, her telling me to get back to the "mission" or something like that.

=Jubal=

I'd like to get my hands on a Bose audio system and install it into my back. With the Bose, it won't sound concealed, because of how they adapt to where they are located. If they were inside of a box, they would sound like they were outside of the box, if you know what I mean.

That's my plan anyways :)

Ti-el_Terall said:
I think you could find a lot of good places to hide speakers and such. I did that with my old Vader and It made the costume :) ( keep in mind that it had the vadwer breathing)

I put a speaker at the lower part of the mouth vent on my Vader helmet to loop the breathing sound, and another speaker for a voice changer on the upper mouth vent. I had a bit of trouble with the feedback from having the mic and speaker so close together, but a piece of aluminum foil and a tiny piece of cardboard did the trick.

I also wired two speakers in the light boxes of the belt and clipped an mp3 player on the belt to play the Imperial March on a loop. ;P

Jubal said:
would be fun to have Cortana quotes preprogrammed so you can have short "conversations" with her :)

course the music works too.

=Jubal=
Like the computer dudes on Aim... Like Santa Clause and stuff... Lol... You send them a message and they reply with something... :p

Macattack64 said:
Like the computer dudes on Aim... Like Santa Clause and stuff... Lol... You send them a message and they reply with something... :p

I was thinking something along the lines of...

your describing building your armor to someone asking you questions about it, then hit a 'button' and cortana speaks up.

or

your at a party and its time to go so you hit a 'button' and go running out the door gun raised.

or

your bored of talking to this guy, so you hit a button 'button' and exit the conversation.

other ones that sounded like they could be used to some comedic effect
http://nikon.bungie.org/misc/h2dialogue/co..._4_20070726.mp3
http://nikon.bungie.org/misc/h2dialogue/co...a1_20060303.mp3
http://nikon.bungie.org/misc/h2dialogue/co...11_20070724.mp3
http://nikon.bungie.org/misc/h2dialogue/co...a1_20050512.mp3

=Jubal=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back