MSNBC covers HALO Movie fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Bradley

Sr Member
Just spotted this on MSN's news site. I dunno if it's new news...first time I saw it.

Hollywood Says Goodbye to Halo Movie:

http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?g=9e11...=00&fg=copy

Check out the horrible reporter superimposing her own face and others over the spartans from the Halo Wars trailer..so unprofessional....

Oh, and I guess it's Tom Cruises fault that Halo won't be made.....

What idiots wrote this?

Nah, you just have to wait through the commercial that MSN puts in front of every video clip they host.

Look at the Playlist at the lower right hand...it should say "Up Next: Hollywood says goodbye to Halo"...

I don't think they support direct links or DL'ing

-Sean

Oh, and I just realized that this thread should be moved to the Halo movie forum...srry moderators. :wowie:

hmm, i found it in the playlist but its just not showing it. the woman comes on and says the clip is being prepared. but then the same clip shows again and it goes to the next clip.

Sean Bradley said:
Oh, and I just realized that this thread should be moved to the Halo movie forum...srry moderators. :wowie:

gotcha covered dude :lindsey:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to all that can't link directly, but I can't control that really... It still has popped up just fine on all 3 computers I looked at it on.

Anyway if you want to see it and you've had problems with the linx, go to MSN's web page and do a search.

There really isn't ANY information in this we haven't seen before, I guess it's just strange to see it covered on a network news show. It's all stuff that thoose of us who live and breathe Halo know already...

I still grumble every time I see it though. That reporter superimposing her own face over the Chiefs....disgustingly amateur, even for MSNBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back