Props My Ar

Status
Not open for further replies.

colmon 9

Carved it out of insulation. Needs to be detailed and smoothed.

2008_05290041.jpg

2008_05290042.jpg

i think thats more of a rough outline of what is supposed to look like.
hey, Nugget's AR pep file dosent look too hard, try that.

im not being harsh, pep is usually easier and more detailed.

but, seeing its insulation, i respect that carving this must have been a major pain in the tush.

i think its just the base guys, hes probabily intending to add serious detail to the outside, so to be honest, out of insulation thats very well done, you can has a cookie.

-Zen

Last edited by a moderator:
Zenzeigan said:
i think its just the base guys, hes probabily intending to add serious detail to the outside, so to be honest, out of insulation thats very well done, you can has a cookie.

-Zen

Yup look's awesome! Colman. Kepp up the work i look forwad to seeing this finished :)

yeah that's pretty good, I tried about 8 guns with that insulation stuff and it was really hard, never finished them...so I just went to wood. anyway, thats looking pretty good

Thanks for the complements guys, its been pretty easy so far but keeping the halves sympetrical is a bitch.

centerside said:
wait, isnt insulation expensive?
It was only 8 bucks for an 8' by 4' sheet

Also the details are giving me some trouble, so can I please get some pics?

Hmm, I'd be glad to help you out but my 3630 crapped out on me again yesterday :cautious:

Im sure someone would be glad to get those shots for you though!

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Hmm, I'd be glad to help you out but my 3630 crapped out on me again yesterday :cautious:

Im sure someone would be glad to get those shots for you though!

Woah... 3630?!?!?! Does it like...cook you toast when you play??! Hehe :p

But with the funny aside for the moment. It looks like you have a good start where you are at. As many people have said above me check the gallery. Use google. Or find a friend who is willing to take screenshots for you and upload to their bungie profile. Good luck and happy hunting!

-TL13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back