My Br55 So Far

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking good and if you make a mold and make some casts pm me with a price il try to drive over for you wont have to ship it, since your only about an hour away

Helo, I am er um intrestd in dis projekt and i am sudendle blindid bi dis projekt. inkas u dednt notis, i canet typ kuz im blindiddd.

HA HA! Freeking sweet man! Cant wait for this to be finished! Keep up the great work, and hope to see some progress pics soon!

And this guy is in the noob area still because.............?

Very top quality wood working my friend if you dont do that for a living you missed your calling!
I have made furniture for family and friends and for sale in the past even custom cabnitry for a while but that is top grade.

Cheers!

rvb18 said:
looking good and if you make a mold and make some casts pm me with a price il try to drive over for you wont have to ship it, since your only about an hour away

If I make some molds I will PM you and let you Know oo sty y ache la.

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Helo, I am er um intrestd in dis projekt and i am sudendle blindid bi dis projekt. inkas u dednt notis, i canet typ kuz im blindiddd.

HA HA! Freeking sweet man! Cant wait for this to be finished! Keep up the great work, and hope to see some progress pics soon!

I'm almost at a stand still. Waiting on the electronics to arrive OkazMods, but I still need to make the clip. I need to find some good pictures of the clip first.
In the mean time I'm also working on a M6G for a friend of mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Privateer said:
And this guy is in the noob area still because.............?

Very top quality wood working my friend if you dont do that for a living you missed your calling!
I have made furniture for family and friends and for sale in the past even custom cabnitry for a while but that is top grade.

Cheers!

Thanks!!!

I have made all kind of things from wood. Clocks, cabinets, Furniture, ect.... but their nut as much fun. Check out the gallery and I have some pics of other things I have made to play with.

lol OK , oh and you can also edit posts at the bottom of one for you wont have to double post,just letting you know that

Truly a work of art! This really does need to go into the elite showcase... how long did it take you to build this?

pooper said:
Truly a work of art! This really does need to go into the elite showcase... how long did it take you to build this?

Thanks for your comments, I appreciate them.
I've been working on it for about three weeks, but actual time is about 12 to 14 hours.

Heh.. If you do sell these, I'd definitely be interested too. I could also drive to pick it up.

I sure hope you sell them.

(Jaw hits floor. Reinserts) You are at or near god status in the weapons department!

I would buy one if you started producing them, I WANT one so BADLY :mad:!!

Just make sure that the folks at Bungie don't raise Cain about it.

That battle rifle is great I would also like to buy a one when it comes out of the mold of course when it comes to the scope, I'm planing to put a real scope on it so it can look even more realistic. also are you planning to have the magazinge come out of it also?

Yes the mag. will come out. I haven't showed it, but on the side there is a release and when it is turned the mag cover opens up. Still have to make the mag, but I need a pic of what it looks like.

Thanks for the question.

How dare you steal the letters of my name! ^^

The BR looks fantastic.... very amazing if I may say so myself.

Man thats looking nice now I have to try and get even close to this with my weapos to feel like I should even take pics let alone be seen with it lol. The guantlet has been thrown, Now off to make big pieces of wood into little irritating bits of dust lol.

You are the wood master Cheers!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sr. Chief(Maverick) @ Dec 30 2008, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>That battle rifle is great I would also like to buy a one when it comes out of the mold of course when it comes to the scope, I'm planing to put a real scope on it so it can look even more realistic. also are you planning to have the magazinge come out of it also?</div>

Here is my version of the clip and a wood bullit.
[attachment=7657:IMG_1984.JPG]
[attachment=7658:IMG_1983.JPG]
[attachment=7659:IMG_1980.JPG]
[attachment=7660:IMG_1981.JPG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back