My Br55 So Far

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the handgaurd/barrel shroud detail such that you can see barrel underneath. That by itself makes the project in my book.

AAAAHHH!!! :notworthy: Too much awesomeness!!! Man that is amazing! Best battle rifle yet. I don't think anyone on this forum has made a BR55 with that much attention to detail yet. Absolutely amazing keep up the good work! ;)

You are one hell of a woodman. That is some fine looking craftsmanship. I like the front shroud with the slats in it. Keep up the awesome work.

guys, its the Wizardofflight blueprints that are from the weapons forum (yeah, its clear as day), just so you know.

very good woodwork, how long did that take you?

The blue prints for the BR came from Wizardofflight. I had a relation print them off at his work, then as I built each section out of sheet poplar, I would design the internal areas. Trying to leave space for the electronic wiring. That is why I haven't built the grip and trigger or TAC computer handle yet. I'm still waiting on the wiring and boards. I will let everyone know how they work out when I get them. It took me about 8 to 9 actual working hours.

Leekegan

I started on the Grip today and decided to go with the alternate grip style.
I decided to place the battery for electronic system in the grip and one side will be removable.

The blank for the grip
[attachment=7546:IMG_1882.JPG]

The main frame with area cut out for the battery and slot cut out for trigger and switch.
[attachment=7547:IMG_1886.JPG]

The grips and frame.
[attachment=7548:IMG_1890.JPG]

Semi finished Grip
[attachment=7549:IMG_1899.JPG]

The grip set in place for the picture.
[attachment=7545:IMG_1904.JPG]

lol my name is kegan too lol, good job it coming along nicely

PS i live in Frankfort Indiana near Lebadon and kokamo

spartanx360 said:
can you send one to belgium when its finished?:p

:p it would be expencive to ship, but it would be worth it.

very nice job man.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you mold it (or have someone like Sean Bradley help in exchange for a few casts), people will be coughing up huge wads of cash for a BR. I am one of those people.

I'm amazed at the amount of detail you're putting in that thing. Keep up the good work plz k thx.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
If you mold it (or have someone like Sean Bradley help in exchange for a few casts), people will be coughing up huge wads of cash for a BR. I am one of those people.

I'm amazed at the amount of detail you're putting in that thing. Keep up the good work plz k thx.

I have been talking to a friend about making a cast after I'm finished, but that will be a little while before that happens.

He has my M6G right now and is painting it for me. He is an expert modeler and painter. We talked about making a mold for the M6G.

I don't know what to say other than what everybody else has said. So I will say it again!

There is no way you are a noob. This is too awesome to be noobly.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
If you mold it (or have someone like Sean Bradley help in exchange for a few casts), people will be coughing up huge wads of cash for a BR. I am one of those people,

Yeah, same here!!

It's amazing what you're making!! You inspire me.

Built the trigger gaurd and in the process of building the carry handle and tac computer. Will add pictures tommorrow.

[attachment=7561:IMG_1907.JPG]
[attachment=7562:IMG_1910.JPG]
[attachment=7563:IMG_1913.JPG]

Here are some roughed out carry handle pictures.
[attachment=7572:IMG_1919.JPG]
[attachment=7573:IMG_1920.JPG]

Handle about 50% done now. Mounted scope.
[attachment=7574:IMG_1922.JPG]
[attachment=7575:IMG_1923.JPG]

Don't.... Let.... Jealousy... Kick.... In....

*EDIT*

I just noticed you're 42, I'm 17. I have no reason to be jealous. ^^
You have experience, money, tools, etc... I just have tools, and not many or good tools either. x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back