My Br55 So Far

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeeKegan said:
Thanks I appreciate your thoughts on my projects. ;)

If this and your M6G are any indication, I can only imagine what your H3 Sniper Rifle will look like, buddy *fantasizes* :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious, is that catch deep enough to lock in the bolt when you bring it back and up?

CPU64 said:
I'm curious, is that catch deep enough to lock in the bolt when you bring it back and up?

Yes, it will catch and hold.
IMG_2037.jpg

IMG_2035.jpg

Hope this shows it!

Given the amount of effort and detail you've been pouring into this beauty, I had no doubt that the bolt catch would function as it should. I just love that added level of realism in your build, buddy. How much more do you have to do on this piece before it's ready to be painted?

SPARTAN II said:
Given the amount of effort and detail you've been pouring into this beauty, I had no doubt that the bolt catch would function as it should. I just love that added level of realism in your build, buddy. How much more do you have to do on this piece before it's ready to be painted?

Still waiting on the electronics from Gokussj5okazu to arrive. Then I can install and be ready to paint!

I just read through this topic start to finish and I cannot believe the skill on these pages. Amazing work Lee, outstanding craftmanship.

LeeKegan said:
thanks guys,

I really appreciate your opinions! :lol:

And we really appreciate the skill and awe-inspiring work you bring to our beloved community. Like RT said, amazing and outstanding craftsmanship buddy ;)

I decided to make a solid BR55 to be able to try and mold the BR55 while I wait on the electrical wiring for the first model in this thread. Here are some pics.

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2039.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

Fantastic work there, Lee! That second BR's shaping up just as nicely as the first one. Hope you get that electronics package soon :)

LeeKegan said:
Thats awesome, you live where I went to basic and AIT for the Army!

Thanks, but you might get shot! :lol:

Yep Ft. Lost in the woods... ( aka Ft. Leornard Wood ) Yeah my dad is a Chaplain here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back