My Br55 So Far

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep it will hey im wondering i think that it would be nice if people made like a complete blueprint of the wepons they make so noobs like i can make the pices according to plan out of wood and assemble them together to get a final product i think it would help alot of people out.

use wizard of flights blueprints its everything you need along with bevbors sliced to take that aproach and working with wood isnt awlays do this and that its taking your skill and adding your own touches and finding out what works for you

GUNNEY SGT bob said:
yep it will hey im wondering i think that it would be nice if people made like a complete blueprint of the wepons they make so noobs like i can make the pices according to plan out of wood and assemble them together to get a final product i think it would help alot of people out.

dylan Snyder said:

box o crayons said:
use wizard of flights blueprints its everything you need along with bevbors sliced to take that aproach and working with wood isnt awlays do this and that its taking your skill and adding your own touches and finding out what works for you

dylan Snyder and box o crayons are both right. I used the wizardofflight blueprints and added my own special touches to his drawings.

Last edited by a moderator:
dylan Snyder said:
ok well i saw the stikys and thank i you :not worthy:.

box o crayons said:
:( so any way mr. skill here :(
some of us arnt very "skilled" so we ask how insted of gluing shugar cubes together and making an epic fail out of our efforts.
i am just simply trying to find facts to view the whole situation.

trust me im not naturaly skilled either just start makeing things and start easy before you jump into a weapon and wood isnt the easiest thing to work with ethier if you dont got the right tools

box o crayons said:
trust me im not naturaly skilled either just start makeing things and start easy before you jump into a weapon and wood isnt the easiest thing to work with ethier if you dont got the right tools

Your right box o crayons, woods not the easiest to work with if you don't have the right tools. I've built my tools up over the last 20 years.

box o crayons said:

LeeKegan said:
Your right box o crayons, woods not the easiest to work with if you don't have the right tools. I've built my tools up over the last 20 years.
well ive got tools!!!
:cautious:

GUNNEY SGT bob said:
well ive got tools!!!
:cautious:

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
Still doesn't matter if you don't know how to use them propperly.

Again, I agree with Viper. I have had over 20 years experience using the tools too.

Do you have an actual question on how to do something?

Lee, I've followed this thread since the beggining, and let me say. Excellent Job. I've never seen finer wood crafting than yours. Your attention to detail is astounding. Keep up the great work.

Looking at the clip in the mold, I was wondering.
With such a long case, how are the rounds arranged inside?
I mean, the pistol clip is as long (not tall) as a whole round, same thing with say an AK or an AR 15 or M 16.
But the BR's clip looks, from Lee's models, to be almost as long as the sniper's clip which houses rounds that are what, just over 5.25" long?

Has anyone figured this out?

CPU64 said:
I mean, the pistol clip is as long (not tall) as a whole round, same thing with say an AK or an AR 15 or M 16.
But the BR's clip looks, from Lee's models, to be almost as long as the sniper's clip which houses rounds that are what, just over 5.25" long?

If it were a real design, I'd say that room would be for batteries to run the display and computer.

CPU64 said:

Loess said:
If it were a real design, I'd say that room would be for batteries to run the display and computer.

It could be a double mag. who knows, these are future weapons.

Bonus to the first person on the board who can design a working, or at least plausible double mag system. XD

Anyways, I hope the sniper turns out just as well as this does! Still no word on Azreal's paint job?

Bloodl3tt3r said:
Bonus to the first person on the board who can design a working, or at least plausible double mag system. XD

Anyways, I hope the sniper turns out just as well as this does! Still no word on Azreal's paint job?

I can do that right now! I'll post a drawing latter tonight.

Bloodl3tt3r said:

Here is a rough drawing of one way the mag could work. There a couple of other ways it could work too.

IMG_2287.jpg

I am still waiting on the wiring kit. About fed up with it not being delivered.

Ok this has got me thinking if you reverse the order you have there and fire the rear stack first the bolt could drag the coverplate off the front stack on the blowback from the last round in the rear stack. Basicly when the lastround is chambered from the rear stack the springplate would lift the rear of the front stack coverplate allowing it to catch on the bolt when it blowsback to chamber another round and be slid back exposing the front stack of ammo. Confusing but Ill try and draw it out tomorrow im on the laptop at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back