my cardboard spartan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good, but since your still growing why dont you give yourself like an inch or two of extra room so that way you can grow into it, like a pair of shoes and that way you get a fully detailed MK V armor instead of just having non detailed stuff....i'm a n00b and dont know much about the cardboard technique so i assume thats all you do with it, correct me if I'm wrong

that, and im only a kid, so no source of income, and therefore no resin, bondo, etc. so cardboard is more of a structure thing

that, and im only a kid, so no source of income, and therefore no resin, bondo, etc. so cardboard is more of a structure thing

That and even if you had resin you parents might not let you use it. And, no offense, I'd totally understand that :)

Hey it doesn't look half bad! A little bit of glossy paint and you got a pretty nifty costume =D

painting done!

shins:
Photo_00037.jpg

thighs:
Photo_00036.jpg

groin belt:
Photo_00035.jpg

body(front):
Photo_00040.jpg

body(back):
Photo_00041.jpg

shoulders/biceps:
Photo_00038.jpg

forearms:
Photo_00039.jpg

and last, but not least...

the helmet:
Photo_00042.jpg

gonna wear it trick or treating tomorrow.

Is this your first suit? Looks pretty good for a first try. Like yourself, I started with cardboard as a kid. I still use it today for my suits only in a more technical manner now, it's how I built my Emile and Noble Six suits. But overall, you're off to a good start.

Not bad for your age. I've just started as well, though with enough money and all. It looks like you're dedicated to it & that's all it matters. :)

Gotta hand it to you, great job! The helmet probably needs the most work, but for your budget... very effective!

thanks guys!
207, yeah this is my first try(i did a crappy iron man that didn't work out once too, and thats where the arms on this are from) your emile looks NICE!
and Boba, yeah, my helmet needs some work, but hey, now I get to start on next year's suit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back