My Carter Commando armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
My manikin needs a little work but, I still have to build my tac-pad, ab plate, and I have to finish my forearms. I commissioned my weapons and my boots. But im still going to complete my own boots.

IMG_3304.JPG IMG_3302.JPG IMG_3307.JPG IMG_3300.JPG IMG_3299.JPG

*How are you going to do it sorry

- - - Updated - - -

*how DID you do the lights ugh

I individually have the pieces wired so I have to turn on each switch. I used frosted plastic cup tops to cover the holes for the lights to shine through and not be direct light.

I got the lower back and ab plate complete, I 100% modified te ab plate file and made it look like it does. This was my first foam piece so it looks a little rough, also ordered grenades and they have arrived in the mail.

IMG_3360.JPG IMG_3358.JPG IMG_3370.JPG

The suit is looking formidable! I can't wait for some shots of it with the jetpack and accessories. Those grenades look really well done too, mind sharing where you ordered from?

The suit is looking formidable! I can't wait for some shots of it with the jetpack and accessories. Those grenades look really well done too, mind sharing where you ordered from?

Ebay. look up halo reach props they are $25 each. if you want them 100% complete they are $50 each

Ebay. look up halo reach props they are $25 each. if you want them 100% complete they are $50 each

I love them, they are not foam or paper. I believe they are plastic. The detail on the is incredible

I completed the other Helmet. I decided to paint stripes on the top instead of the side.,

IMG_3535.JPG IMG_3534.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back