My Carter Commando armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been really busy with the chest piece the past week but I finally completed it. I am going to rebuild the ability module. This is my first set of armor, so there will be some ugly stuff that could have been assembled better.

IMG_2902.JPG IMG_2934.JPG IMG_2937.JPG IMG_2927.JPG IMG_2928.JPG IMG_2939.JPG

Things are really shaping up on your build. From the photo I don't see anything too bad with the ability module but I know photos can be misleading sometimes.

I love your take on the under-suit! Pulled directly from the upcoming Halo: Office Space cross-over?

Things are really shaping up on your build. From the photo I don't see anything too bad with the ability module but I know photos can be misleading sometimes.

I love your take on the under-suit! Pulled directly from the upcoming Halo: Office Space cross-over?

Thank you sir. and lo on the undersuit.

This single post has nothing to do with my armor but I have a few suggestions with customizing your profile setting.

2 main things

1. Change how you view post to last/first. This way you don't have to click on the last page to see the most recent post while your scrolling through a thread.

2. Change the amount of posts you see on a single page in a thread.

These just make it easier to view threads faster.
Also play with your setting and personsalize it to your liking.

I rewired and adjusted the Led lights on the torso so they are hidden. I added the plastic frosted tops of plastic buckets. It looks a lot better. I also finished the ability module. The lettering on the torso was a nice touch.

IMG_3014.JPG IMG_3015.JPG IMG_3013.JPG IMG_3022.JPG

The biceps are ready for the final sanding and the hand plates are ready for battle damage

IMG_3057.JPG

The shoulder shields and hand plates are complete, and I need to install the visor and led lights on the helmet I raffled off on the on the facebook version of the 405th.

IMG_3155.JPG IMG_3157.JPG IMG_3158.JPG IMG_3160.JPG IMG_3145.JPG IMG_3149.JPG

"FREE JETPACK RAFFLE"

I am having a raffle on the 405th Infantry Division Group on facebook. The JETPACK is the item I'm raffling off. The winner will receive the jetpack "FREE" of charge. All you have to do to enter is push the Like button on the facebook post. Im giving this item away because I am Professionally rebuilding it in July and I'm going to mold it. Then turn it into a cast.

If you enter I wish you luck

IMG_3275.JPG IMG_3273.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back