My Carter Commando armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
im missing the grenades that went sour ;) ive build a heartbreaker myself aswell, good luck on it!

I do Know this is a tad extreme, but I wanted to have my jetpack messed up from extreme damage. But I think it looks awesome. Any opinions?

IMG_2123.JPG IMG_2122.JPG IMG_2124.JPG IMG_2120.JPG IMG_2125.JPG IMG_2121.JPG

I have a strong reason to believe that this Jetpack came out pretty good. Im still going to add a few white stripes to it. I'm still in the process of installing the rocket boosters.

IMG_2136.JPG IMG_2137.JPG IMG_2138.JPG IMG_2139.JPG

If you add a lot of chipped paint, it would make more senese. Lots of plasma burns but the paint never peeled or bubbled? Dubious. You could actually take some latex paint, heat gun it a bunch, then glue it on and blend it in.

Other than that, looks ok- like you were ducked and running away from a hail of plasma fire! In which case, you might wanna change up the angles of the burns slightly, so it doesn't look so much like one guy had six guns.

I like it though. Reach was a hellhole, may as well make it look like it.

I do know it is a bit much, but I wanted this messed up. I want it to look like its not apart of my armor. My suit will not be nearly as damaged. This will stick out like a sore thumb

I am looking for a good light weight motor for my jet pack. The rocket boosters will be extending retracting. I have some ideas but I need some experienced input. So if anybody has any ideas let me know. Scroll down to look at the jetpack.

ill look for designs to see if anybody used servo motors is in the exact way I want to. Thank you sir

That jetpack is looking nice! I've not seen too many of those and I think it's really cool that you want to motorize parts of it!

For that kind of motion, servos are definitely what you need. I can help if you need- I happen to be hooking a servo up to an Arduino as I type this, coincidentally.

Im still working on the design I bought some pvc pipe to make designs, Ill see what I can come up with and ill let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back