My Cats Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
ODST 276 said:
No,How about grunt armor.Because chickens are stupid and grunts are also stupid.

Grunts don't keep running around when you chop their heads off now do they?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuzzy the Bear said:

Well...I guess you have a point there...BUT what if you shoot there gas tank on their backs that's filled with methane...they run around like thier heads are chopped off.

ODST 276 said:
Well...I guess you have a point there...BUT what if you shoot there gas tank on their backs that's filled with methane...they run around like thier heads are chopped off.

Thats because they cant breathe. And chickens don't have methane tanks strapped to their backs........

Fuzzy the Bear said:
Thats because they cant breathe. And chickens don't have methane tanks strapped to their backs........

...um...THEY WILL..come back tomorrow...tomarrows Christmas eve isn't it.

ODST 276 said:
...um...THEY WILL..come back tomorrow...tomarrows Christmas eve isn't it.

Well if today is December 23rd, then yes, tommrow would be in fact, Christmas Eve, December 24th, 2009.

LMAO, I've actually thought about doing this to my cat, but she hates me enough as it is and I don't want to be a victim of premeditative murder. Also, I am unsure of how effective an obese feline spartan would be, lol.

Fuzzy the Bear said:

No, but if you shoot them in the head then confetti comes out and children cheer!

iSUPERNOOB said:
No, but if you shoot them in the head then confetti comes out and children cheer!

Why? Because there are little children having a birthday party in the Grunt's head and shooting Grunts in the head frees the little children so they can go home and play with their armored spartan kitties.

Fuzzy the Bear said:
Why? Because there are little children having a birthday party in the Grunt's head and shooting Grunts in the head frees the little children so they can go home and play with their armored spartan kitties.

???

I will try to get a grunt cat going...just need to strap it on him (that's going to be hard!)Should have the pics sometime soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back