My Cortana AI H3 Chip and something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

3KnW9Dt.jpg

hO7AVH7.jpg

xSQzaTW.jpg

In scale but works well with the toys.

1t8Kp1S.jpg

cjE6wcD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice :), it costed allot too 4000$ :$
question: what are the strings in the print? (why did you print at an angle?)

very nice :), it costed allot too 4000$ :$
question: what are the strings in the print? (why did you print at an angle?)

Nope got it early on kickstarter, so it was $2500 +shipping. The strings are supports, they allow the print to have under hags and such, printers who don't use supports can only print items that have a flat facing. Printing at an angle allows higher resolution/detail and adds strength to the build. There's more to it than that but I can't explain any further, the companies who have similar printers all suggest the same.

completely and utterly amazing i could only wish I could get a cortana chip.so i can wear it like master chief in the most recent trailer.

really cool. if the printer was 2500 im curious how much the resin it uses to make the objects cost. is it very costly? also how big of a item can that printer print.

$150 a liter, approx 5x5x8", larger pieces can be made in parts and assembled. Smart designs like hollowing items can save on resin, it's pretty strong material.

Here's a 2x2x2inch cube. It's called the 3D printer torture test, has working screw, lego, ball in ball, chain and various other things.

T1wP2Pn.jpg

Oh Man, that's so cool that I'm not the only one with the AI chip design :)

I also saw the printer on kickstarter, but 2500$ was way over my limit. Your print looks way better than mine and the one I ordered from shapeways. Do you think it's possible you could please print one of my designs and send it to me? :rolleyes:rolleyes;) I would of course pay everything.
p3024113.jpg

Back to your design, how large is it in total?
Keep up the good work! :)

Ben

not very practical or cost effective but i wouldnt care cuz thats frackin awesome!!!

not gonna lie, pretty jealous right now lol

Hey fellas, in general please do not respond to threads that have not been posted in for more than 1 month (this one's been more than year), unless posted in by the thread creator.

This is what's called a "necro post", and is largely frowned upon. Please read the forum rules and guidelines to better acquiant yourselves with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back