My Early Christmas Present

Status
Not open for further replies.

piehobo28

Jr Member
Well, on Black Friday, I was at Target at 5 AM. While I was in line, we made up a plan. We were lookig for 5 items. Guitar Hero: WT, Xbox 360, Halo 3, Gers of War, and Left 4 Dead. Unfortuantly, the video game section was on the complete other side from where we were, and there must have been a hundred people in front of us, so I knew I would have to sprint. Right as I got inside, I ran straight to the video games. I looked for Guitar Hero: WT, and then I saw someone with it in his cart. I asked him where he got it, and he said that his was th last one. I ran to the Xbox 360 section, and I couldn't find any 360s there. Then my dad saw a lady checking out with one of them. We asked her where she got it, and she said, you have to ask the guys behind the counter, but there was a line to reach them. After abut 5 min. of waiting in line, we reached the front. All they had left though, was the Arcade and the Elite. I knew the elite was a bad deal, and the Arcade didn't have a hard drive. Then the lady behind us said that they might still have some at RadioShack, which was just a few stores down. I ran out the door, leaving my parents behind. Of course, I saw someone checking out a 360. I asked the store clerk where could I get one, and he said that he would grab one for me from the back. I held my Xbox 360 with pride as we waited in another line. When we were in line, I saw that they had extra 360 controllers and 3 month Xbox Live cards on sale. I got 1 controller and 1 3 month card. We checked it out, and the ran to the car. I carefully placed it in the back, and then we drived to Starbucks. There my mom discussed with me that it would be considered a Christmas Present, so I couldn't open it until Christmas. I thought I would be able to handle it, but it was ALOT harder than I thought. I found myself trying to take the tape off secretly. Now all I can do is wait until Christmas. :p

EDIT: I can't decide on a gamertag because piehobo28 is getting old. Post your suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back