My EVA Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the visor (not sure if already said by someone) i was thinking that you could make the visor out of cardstock/whatever, then cut out a section for a normal visor, fiberglass, deatil+ level out with bondo, then stick the normal visor in after paint. only problem is getting a paint color to match your visor. again, I'm not sure if its too late.

To those who are wanting to see updates on my helmet, sadly there are none at the moment funds of mine are a bit tight with bills and what not for me, hopefully i can contune this when the weather gets warmer.

Quadraxis said:
Ok I have made some progress from my last post here are some pictures. The only thing to me is that it seems like it might be too big but I am not sure how much room i should have around my head in one of these pep helms.
i am making an EVA helm to

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, kerotan, would it trouble u if we could see ur progress. it would be interesting to see how u 2 are doing on ur helmets.

same problem here I live in a country where they don't sell fiberglass or any kind of stuff you mentioned (except for the coke bottles). :( :(

To any mods. could you put a lock on this topic since my progress on it is at a huge standstill, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back