My FINAL project

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN 094

Ok, I know ive been tho 3 projects but I got this one its going to stick and stay. Hows this Sniper Mjolnir? I making Sniper Rifle so im making custom armour. What adjustments should I make? I what thinking maybe 4 lasers instead of 4 leds in helmet, Magnetic tigh pieces to hold clips and magnetic back piece for holding sniper and dirtly, muddy paintjob to get the "Sniper Look" or green tree looking like leafs. If you thinking Im changing my mind again im not because this is final.(Unless some REALLY cool happends at E3 like show new armour or something)

Sounds outlandish to me. But then again I like original stuff. Good luck anyway. Cause this stuff takes time and lots of patience.

If you want to go really crazy sniper, find big real tree camo stickers and cover the armour in it.

:mrgreen:

i wouldn't ghillie ur mc suit instead stick withe the sharp edges like i told u in your other thread, the lasers sound like a good idea but i would only do them on one side of the head, as for the magnetic part, that is very interesting. I would do as you said and make it so the rifle can go in the middle of your back and instead of putting the mags on your hip make slots into the shoulder blades of the suit to hold your mags, this gives it a more streamed line effect.
Give it a black lense.
Paint the suit in urban camo(all gray shades)

i'll give you more ideas as i get them

Long Shot said:
i wouldn't ghillie ur mc suit instead stick withe the sharp edges like i told u in your other thread, the lasers sound like a good idea but i would only do them on one side of the head, as for the magnetic part, that is very interesting. I would do as you said and make it so the rifle can go in the middle of your back and instead of putting the mags on your hip make slots into the shoulder blades of the suit to hold your mags, this gives it a more streamed line effect.
Give it a black lense.
Paint the suit in urban camo(all gray shades)

i'll give you more ideas as i get them
Ya, im going for black lense what about black armor and urban camo odst camo under armour

Last edited by a moderator:
black armor gives it the stealth look but your goin for concealment, i think the urban paint job with black or urban underarmor would work out well.

lol, the black visor thing reminded me of my old pc, which couldnt display the skins in halo, so the mc came out with a black visor and grey armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back