My finished creation (somewhat PIC HEAVY) part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Running Man

IMG_1168.JPG IMG_1169.JPG IMG_1170.JPG IMG_1171.JPG IMG_1172.JPG IMG_1173.JPG IMG_1176.JPG IMG_1177.JPG IMG_1178.JPG IMG_1179.JPG IMG_1180.JPG IMG_1181.JPG IMG_1182.JPG IMG_1183.JPG IMG_1184.JPG IMG_1187.JPG IMG_1188.JPG IMG_1189.JPG

Even with all this progress, there was still a lot that went wrong. the thigh pieces kept sliding down because I didn't attach them to the belt. The tops of the boots broke off while I was putting them on, I had to basically drag my feet so they wouldn't come off and so the back of the boot wouldn't dig in to the back of my heels. and the torso came out small, so I had to make "extensions". So I learned the hard way: "Don't rush it".

Seems like you had every problem I had when I made my first suit lol. But even with all that your suit turned out awesome!

Looks awesome. I too myself am experiencing these growing pains. The first helmet I made for my son would not fit a 4 year old. So I modified it so he could wear it to a harvest party while I built another in time for Halloween. But your work definitely looks great. Btw did you pep that shotgun, use foam or?

Peped it. Didn't fill it in at all. It ended up being crushed in a couple places. My bad. And that of the drunks being overly exited. Was going to do it in foam but there were issues with the weight because I wanted it to connect it to my back with magnets and the only website I found with the instructions to make a foam shotgun only had the 2nd half of the steps.

My first suit wasn't filled in either. I skipped the bondo to save some money, but that just made things worse when I tried to over maneuver. Foam is difficult at first to work with until you get the hang of everything, but I'm finding it easier to work with, and a whole lot more durable than fiberglass.

Hokey Doodle! That's cool! I haven't seen part 1. I can only assume that I'd love that too! I like your M90 and you Energy Sword hilt, got a blade? Anyway, that's a cool Mark VI!

I was talking about the shotgun. I didn't fill that in. And part one is up, I just didn't have the forethought to label it as part one. You can find it at the bottom of the page under similar threads. I thought I could upload all the pictures at once, not 24 at a time. And sorry, no blade. I just wanted to carry it on me and wanted to carry the M90 on my back but wasn't sure how at the time. Wanted to make the "portable" machine gun turret as another weapon but couldn't find the right materials in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back