My first Armor build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you must wear your armor so that we can see fit and finish and will need front, back, and sides for all views in order to properly give you your tier placement.
Tier placement? As in graded? Hopefully what you see so far is at least a B+.
I usually make stuff out of tires and this is a first for me.

if you check the drop down under "Requests" you will find the deployment application.

The chest piece and back plate is complete. Just have to add bullets to my shoulder pieces. Couldn't get the size I needed but I have some I could use. Next picture should be me in the finished product.
20220801_182732.jpg
20220801_182751.jpg

Dope, I like it. Keep refining it, pretty good job on the armor overall. I assume you havent really gotten to painting, unless this is the color-scheme you want?

Dope, I like it. Keep refining it, pretty good job on the armor overall. I assume you havent really gotten to painting, unless this is the color-scheme you want?
Thank you..This is the color after paint actually, lol. It's the darkest gray I could find to match my actual Halo character. Once I refine some of the fitting issues I'll take a pic outside. The gray looks better and more exact in the sun light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back