My first armor: master chief mark VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
A discussion about Halo 4's story telling failings is better reserved for the Halo Universe or General Discussion Forums. It is often considered rude, if not disrespectful, to post off topic tangents in another person's thread, especially a Build Thread.

morkar78 You armor looks great, and congratulations on your win!

agentflorida, someone else's build thread is not exactly the place for discussing Halo's lore. While Halo's lore is confusing and amazing, this belongs in the "General Halo Discussion" sub-forum.

And Morkar, pretty sweet armor...I've always had trouble with bondo, and this is inspiring!

EDIT: oops, Cadet, I didn't refresh the page before my posting....

Your right. I apologize. pretty good armor though. Will you be adding lights to the sides of the helmet?

here it is....I hope it helps...
CAM01378.jpg

New cod piece ready for the bondo stage. It looks to me that it has better proportion compared to the rest of the armor and the original..do you agree with me?

new_cod_ready_for_bondo_May2017.JPG

I was just thinking, wouldn't it be better to make the crotch cover flexible? The abdominal armor plate sure hard, but it would be more practical to have cod piece soft and flexible... o.o
In the game it's too. But, just a suggestion.

It is not a bad idea at all. I'm considering to make in a different way the undersuit (I don't like too much as it is now), and in that case the cod piece must be done with the same style to look good

indeed...I like it a lot. It also allows me to walk and climb the stairs much better than the old one.

The downside is that it leaves me more naked in the hip...I need t work a bit more on the undersuit

I know its a small detail thing but are you gonna cover up that Nike swoosh on your shoes? Otherwise ill have to say the Master Chief chooses Nike when he needs to fight the Covenant and make sure his feet feel good!! Even so your build and progress just looks amazing!

I know its a small detail thing but are you gonna cover up that Nike swoosh on your shoes? Otherwise ill have to say the Master Chief chooses Nike when he needs to fight the Covenant and make sure his feet feel good!! Even so your build and progress just looks amazing!

AHAH....you're totally right, I have to paint in black the side of my shoes :) Thanks a lot for the compliment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back