My first armor: master chief mark VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lights in the helmet installed

22688913_10214711590371230_3299175288855926243_n.jpg
22730232_10214711590411231_104443127512531860_n.jpg
22814439_10214711590331229_2722862489656585903_n.jpg

Thanks DefineLuck! It has been a very hard work but I'm very happy of how it turn out.
I've stopped posting but not working on my armor. I've done several updates and almost complete the "version 2" of my armor. I'll post new pictures soon

Doing a great job so far. You sure are paying attention to the details very well.

Nice Job on your armor that you have worked on.
Fast update. I've applied three layers of bondo on the knee pads and the cod, sanded, primed, and painted with a first coat of green. I also did some experiment with shadow and drybrush (all failed, by the way). There is still some imperfection....and the right pad fall just after I've painted it making some scratch and damage (grrrr)...but, hey, that's my first work and I'm proud of it ;)
I'm looking all your painted works to get ideas to make the paint in my armor looking real...

View attachment 201537
View attachment 201538

morkar78 hey bro looks awesome! I'm new to the community and need some help navigating around, id also like to chat about your armor. I'm currently in the wors of making a halo 3 mark VI cyan blue/neon pink suit. Lets talk G

Thanks G. This is a great community, you'll find all the info you need for your armor here. I'd glad to help you if I can. Write here or send me a private message.

How can I acknowledge the 405th with my armour? Can I add a sticker, for instance?

Seen a few do stickers. Also seen someone do some ink jet transfers that seemed to come out pretty cool.

How can I acknowledge the 405th with my armour? Can I add a sticker, for instance?

Stickers are a good option, I like to make stencils and paint on markings though so I usually go with a cut vinyl piece and then airbrush on detail.

Have you already been deployed? Putting your DIN somewhere on your armour along with regiment emblems and other personalization is a good way to make the armour your own. On my ODST I have a 68 painted onto the bucket along (DIN S068) with a few chevrons and other markings that I use on my projects.
TsukinoCon 405th.png

that would be cool, but I don't think I'll be able to accomplish this task:

• Participates in at least one Regiment/Battalion or Division activity per year* while wearing an approved 405th costume owned by said member as recorded during their application. Examples of an activity include, but are not limited to conventions, charity events, or any activity designated as an event by a coordinating administrative unit of the 405th.

As far I as know I live distant from any other European 405ers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back