My first armor: master chief mark VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shipped the armor today :(....I hope the movers will do as promise and keep the boxes with the armor inside at the top of the pile...

Thanks man....my armor is somewhere over the ocean right now..I'll keep my finger crossed ;)

Back in Action! First coat of bondo on the forearms.

8Giugno_FirstBondoCoat_Forearm_zpsd08eec09.jpg

Attachments

• 8Giugno_FirstBondoCoat_Forearm_zpsd08eec09.jpg
    8Giugno_FirstBondoCoat_Forearm_zpsd08eec09.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 296
Well, it's about time!!!! J/K

Good to see everything is back on track.

How convenient is the new place to work on your stuff? Do you have a shop to work in?

Ciao EVAkura! I rent a house with a big balcony, which is perfect to work together with the Sicilian weather (no more sanding at -20C)...

Besides, the armor has been shipped in perfect conditions..it took time and money but the final result has been perfect...The main challenges now are 1) find the proper materials which are called with different names here 2) complete the armor with a new born baby around ;)

Congrats on both the new addition, and the fact your armor arrived safely!

I am not sure what our Italian counterparts use for materials, but I am sure a little diligence will pay off and might lead to a few new friends :)

Also, I hear that the hum of a mouse sander or the repetitive sound of sanding puts little ones to sleep quite well!!

In case you didn't already know, you will swear by the cleaning abilities of baby wipes. They are crazy good at cleaning things you would never think they could. Kinda scary now that I think about it!!

Hi guys...I've started working on my armor...pictures and updates soon, promised!

I'll keep an eye on this build. I'm doing the same one using the same process :)

They look good.

How did you get past the hurdle of the tiny details like the round bolts?

Man I'm jealous of your skill. Your pep is so clean and your detailing work looks great. Can't wait to see more!

Its not really modified its just 343's take on it or like their perspective on what the Mark VI should look like. Kind of like halo 1 and halo anniverasry

No, Cortana used nano machines to edit the suit, incorperating designs from Mk VI and Mk IV, that's why that was the armour in the prologue cutscene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back