My First Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

halowin

I present to you here the beginning of my first armour… My English not being terrible, here the images !!!

Your first armor?

VERY NICELY Pepakur'd lol

the edges have been done nicely and everything! Take good care of that baby until that is hardened and won't fall apart! Good luck on the rest of the suit!

That looks great! Keep up the good work buddy and be sure to keep us all posted on the progress. Makes me itch even more to start mine haha!

Phil

The pep seems well done, I can spot tiny warps on the chest piece and the back of the helmet, but WELL done for your first project.
My first pep wasn't worth resining :S

anyway did you use cardstock? I cant tell from the pic. I hope for you that that's cardstock lol
You have to try the HD ones too, but they are sooo much work, The Flying squirl helmet has like 85 pieces alone, and the chest is like triple of that or more, haven't tried the HD chest and back

good luck!

thank , for the encouragements…
I use of 180 G for paper.....the armor model is the MKVI HD of Robogenesis and the MKVI Helmet Robogenesis....I have just finished the forearms and I start the shoulders.

mine isnt that nice
28s7r78.jpg

its my first attempt at recon... its just regular paper

Evolution said:
mine isnt that nice
28s7r78.jpg

its my first attempt at recon... its just regular paper

good luck for the continuation…

The shoulders are finished,

I pass to the greaves

Last edited by a moderator:
halowin said:
I present to you here the beginning of my first armour… My English not being terrible, here the images !!!

looking good for a first timer

Nice work but I recommend that you try flying_squirl helmet and the HD Chest piece. I have done the helmet it took a while but it was worth it in the end. I haven't done the Chest piece but I am going to do the HD one but I plan on doing that last. Keep up the good work I will be keeping an eye out for some more progress from you.

Coolmen24 said:
Cool for the start. How did you make the armor picture in your signatur?

I modified an picture which I had found

Sgt_NVC_CAP said:
Nice work but I recommend that you try flying_squirl helmet and the HD Chest piece. I have done the helmet it took a while but it was worth it in the end. I haven't done the Chest piece but I am going to do the HD one but I plan on doing that last. Keep up the good work I will be keeping an eye out for some more progress from you.

I will make can be later another helmet in HD… I waits to see what that will give with that there…

Nice armor, and the picture with the recon Master Chief is freeking cool!

But do you think you will paint your armor like the Chief or you will paint it red or blue or any other color?

Emmanuel Létourneau said:
Nice armor, and the picture with the recon Master Chief is freeking cool!

But do you think you will paint your armor like the Chief or you will paint it red or blue or any other color?

Tango 89er said:
Great job on the armour!

Thank , for the encouragements and compliments, but it's just an pépakura armor .... :cool: for the moment.... :lol:

For painting, the color chief is my choise....but I m not yet there, I have still an long road to make it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back