My First Big Pepakura Object

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good, I really hate the 3D model because he took shortcuts on the mag, trigger, and the flashlight-thing. Instead of having them all connect in the model he just stuck them where they should go, for a game of show piece that may be fine but for pep it really sucks. /rant

yeah, I still don't know what I'm going to do about the mag, or if I'm going to use it at all.

I just used the main body and left the mag and the thing below the main body(Mainly because it got bent) seems to of worked fine. I also reinforced it with cut/uncut popsicle sticks.

I just used the main body and left the mag and the thing below the main body(Mainly because it got bent) seems to of worked fine. I also reinforced it with cut/uncut popsicle sticks.

might try that

Nice, wouldn't have thought to use popsicle sticks as supports. Looks good, I think what's a little off about it is the paint job. Usually only part of the grip is black, like so:

pistol6ix.jpg

Over all, good stuff. I half started on a pistol also, but I'm spending more time on another project at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back