My First Cosplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobanator125

I finally finished my first cosplay after nine. grueling. months. I know that's not really your regular amount of time to work on one, but this was my first and i've had a lot of things going on with graduating highschool so yeah. but i have finally finished my first ever cosplay and all i have to say is "not too shabby". for this being my first time ever creating anything out of EVA foam i'd have to say i haven't done all that bad. there is definitely room for improvement and i can't wait for future projects to hone my skills (I already have a new project in mind!!) P.S. Ignore my snapchat username for that is where i took and uploaded my pictures
IMG_1073[1].PNG
IMG_1074[1].PNG
IMG_1075[1].PNG

Great job Bobanator125! I'm glad you were able to keep at it over a long amount of time. I like the unique design, and the helmet lamps and SMG are nice touches. Enjoy showing it off and good luck with your future builds.

Great job Bobanator125! I'm glad you were able to keep at it over a long amount of time. I like the unique design, and the helmet lamps and SMG are nice touches. Enjoy showing it off and good luck with your future builds.

Thank you very much!! i didn't even think they were like super exotic designs they just kinda came to mind

Looking good Spartan; definitely jealous of the lighting; wiring is low on my to-do list but it’s underlined like five times haha how was that process?

Looking good Spartan; definitely jealous of the lighting; wiring is low on my to-do list but it’s underlined like five times haha how was that process?
Hahaha i took the easy way out so there actually isn't any wiring in it at all, i just bought some $2 hat clips from Walmart and glued them onto the helmet. all i do is reach up and flip the switches on them and tadaaaaa

Hahaha i took the easy way out so there actually isn't any wiring in it at all, i just bought some $2 hat clips from Walmart and glued them onto the helmet. all i do is reach up and flip the switches on them and tadaaaaa
Hey, if it works, it works! I’ll definitely keep this in mind if/when I get around to adding lights!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back