My First Hd Armor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispy

This is what I have so far.
HD R and left fore arm, hand plate, bi-ceps and nearly completed chest still needs some work because it is ruff and some of the back I yet to do.

pics are of the unfinished chest and right fore arm I believe. I'll post make pics another day.

they look better in person, it was taken with my phone and the light isnt the best.

ok so a quadrapost nice and try posting it all in one post and if the pics are to big resize them and its looking good is that using cardstock though caus on some parts it looks like the papers saggin

Haha oh crispy, four posts in a row. I frown upon you. haha. Looks good since i haven't seen them before. Keep it up.

I have some fixing to do, but it's not as bad as it looks it's the lighting in my room. I just got to fix my folding, i'll be an easy fix.

Also these pictures are from like a month - two months ago. It looks a lot better now ill post more tomorrow.

Crucible said:
Dude, use the Edit button. You've already been told once - stop posting multiple times please.
Sorry I got carried away. I just joined, so I guest i'm a little post happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crispy said:
What my armor looks like today.

It looks very good, but try editing the two post you just did together. Maybe read my thread on the 405th rules would help you?

Anyway you did a nice job, now for the master piece part, the helmet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back