My First Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncle said:
You might try looking in another section of your Wal-Mart.
Mine had the 25/$4 in the scrapbooking section and also
the 150/$5 in the notebook and school section.
That's how mine is as well. Too bad there isn't a place to get a quart of resin for $12 and a gallon for $30 or so, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Uncle said:
You might try looking in another section of your Wal-Mart.
Mine had the 25/$4 in the scrapbooking section and also
the 150/$5 in the notebook and school section.
Oh, I looked in the scrapbooking/arts in craft section, I'll look in the school supply area next time thanks.

joel1987 said:
I used the h2 pepakura model. I used regular paper not card stock. I fiberglassed the outside then applied thick bondo I guess. The resin and bondo I used is the one with the mustang. Then I sprayed a primer just out of curiosity.
p.s. How do i get to put a pic on the left of my name?

Ummmmm...just a note here...its probably a good idea to fiberglass the INSIDE, not the outside. Otherwise, good! (y)

mc hammer time said:
Ummmmm...just a note here...its probably a good idea to fiberglass the INSIDE, not the outside. Otherwise, good! (y)
yeah I just realised that

mc hammer time said:
Actually, I've seen awesome outcomes using both methods ;)

]I cut and placed the visor but its not secure yet. I plan on covering it with a gold tint.
[attachment=4722:06_06_08_1945.jpg]
[attachment=4723:06_06_08_1946.jpg

I added the black cheek things. I can't find any gold car tint, so I guess I'm stuck having to by a new gold visor.
[attachment=4807:06_14_08_1935.jpg]
[attachment=4808:06_14_08_1936.jpg]

Wow Joel!! Very nicely done on your 3rd or 4th(?) try!!!
Looks very smooth and detailed!! Keep Going! [Some details missing caused by Bondo :p]

Also, try to Edit your post instead of Double Posting, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back