My First Mark Vi Armor W.i.p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes their are hd shins, thighs & cod plate here you go My link <------ its not my link. I still cant hand plates for crap lol, do you have any tips on the hand plate??

Previous Post:

"My tip for the handplates are:

Take your time!!

I've had to do both handplates twice because I was going too fast and I wasn't watching what I was doing...

The size of my handplates (Note: I have womenly petite hands) is 83mm wide. Atleast I think that's how it is... It was the first thing I got done with the suit (save the AR).

Again, just take your time and eventually, you'll get it done right!

Another thing... I'm not gonna be able to post a lot because I'm babysitting for the next couple of days. Hey, it's money towards my suit!

*two fingers infront of visor= smiling (in spartan sign language)"

Hey guys! It's been what, a week? I dunno... Anyways I wanted to show you how my suit is coming along!

Here! I finally got my left forearm piece done! YAY!

[attachment=11859:SDC10767.JPG][attachment=11860:SDC10766.JPG][attachment=11861:SDC10768.JPG]

I'm working on my shoulder next!

Comments?

Sorry for the double post... I'm updating my progress! Left shoulder is pepped! YAY! <3

But for some reason, my my computer (or the forum?) won't allow any more pictures to be uploaded to my thread... Can anything be done so I can?

I also have aquestion for all of you long/thick haired cosplayers:

I have REALLY long and REALLY thick hair... I'm getting it layered and have a couple inches chopped off so it's not so long and thick. But I doubt I'll be able to finish my suit before it all grows back. So my question is, What are your methods of keeping your hair under (tight) wraps while still staying comfortable in your helmet?

Well seeing as I shave my head with a #2 razor i wouldnt know anything about how to keep hair under wraps but if you want to get more pictures on the forums id recommend using Photobucket and then pulling the img code then just pasting it here

Like so

character012.jpg

Ok! Now you can see my pics! I think... Ha...I'm trying out photobucket for the first time. *crosses fingers* Hope you guys see it all right! Thanks SwedishNinja for helping me out! :lol

My Photobucket

SwedishNinja said:
Well seeing as I shave my head with a #2 razor i wouldnt know anything about how to keep hair under wraps but if you want to get more pictures on the forums id recommend using Photobucket and then pulling the img code then just pasting it here

Like so

character012.jpg

dude post a link for this i want for room :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Saber said:
Ok! Now you can see my pics! I think... Ha...I'm trying out photobucket for the first time. *crosses fingers* Hope you guys see it all right! Thanks SwedishNinja for helping me out! :lol

My Photobucket

the link you posted did'nt work, make sure you don't have your profile set to private

should look like this Oh and some of those mini chief files are on my photobucket link ;)

kolinrulz said:
dude post a link for this i want for room :p

hehe sure, its HERE under 'Pop Culture' section, I have a ton of these little guys if anyone wants something just give me a yell and I can either give you the file or the site I got it from. Warcraft stuff, Warhammer 40k, super heroes... etc

Okay... I'll try again...

Here?

SDC10789.jpg

And here?

SDC10790.jpg

I hope all of this is showing...

SDC10791.jpg

And finally...

SDC10788.jpg

I hope all of this works... I'm such a noob... :)

I have started my HD shins today. I'm doing 'em in regular paper first, for sizing. I'll hopefully have the cardstock ones posted in a couple days. Till then! ;)

Okay... Since no one is replying to my thread I'm gonna have to do a double post. Sorry if it upsets those people who monitor the threads.

So nowm I've finished one of my shin pieces. I know, it has taken a while, but becasue of school I just don't have as much time as summer. Especially since I have a bunch of advanced classes this year... :p

Anyways, here's some pictures:

SDC10805.jpg

Ok, I know some look a lil warped, but I think part of it is the light...

Anyways! Please post a comment or something so I don't have to double-post anymore.

Sorry for the bad news but, my printer is out of ink... Once again... So I won't be able to pep much stuff. I do however, have my pistol printed out, so I'll work on that in the meantime.

Please don't give up on me guys! I'll do the best I can to get things moving again! Do keep posting comments and I'll check here every so often to answer questions and such.

Saber, out.

Grrr... The pictures aren't working out... Sorry! I'll fix it! (try atleast)

Okay... Dunno what's wrong... *steam coming out of ears, face reddening*

Pictures aren't going through the link... Help?

EDIT: Again, thanks to Belakor for fixing my pics! :D

Saber said:
Okay... Since no one is replying to my thread I'm gonna have to do a double post. Sorry if it upsets those people who monitor the threads.

So nowm I've finished one of my shin pieces. I know, it has taken a while, but becasue of school I just don't have as much time as summer. Especially since I have a bunch of advanced classes this year... :p

Anyways, here's some pictures:

My link

Ok, I know some look a lil warped, but I think part of it is the light...

Anyways! Please post a comment or something so I don't have to double-post anymore.

Sorry for the bad news but, my printer is out of ink... Once again... So I won't be able to pep much stuff. I do however, have my pistol printed out, so I'll work on that in the meantime.

Please don't give up on me guys! I'll do the best I can to get things moving again! Do keep posting comments and I'll check here every so often to answer questions and such.

Saber, out.

Grrr... The pictures aren't working out... Sorry! I'll fix it! (try atleast)

Okay... Dunno what's wrong... *steam coming out of ears, face reddening*

Pictures aren't going through the link... Help?

my pics weren't working earlier for some reason either. I changed the

Attachments

• SDC10805.jpg
    SDC10805.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 101
Thanks for the help!

I hope this works... *fingers crossed* It's funny, because I haven't really got this picture thing down when I've been working on this since summer... *Ahem* ^u^; Anyways! Here are some picture!

Again... Hope this works!

SDC10805.jpg

SDC10806.jpg

SDC10808.jpg

SDC10809.jpg

Comments? Critique?

EDIT: Thanks again Belakor for showing me the way! :D

Fixed the images for you.

If you want to post photos in here directly you can just use the IMG tags but without the URL tag, it should look something like this:

Code:
[ATTACH=full]72121[/ATTACH]

or to add it as a link instead of a photos use the URL tag on it's own like this:

Code:
[url=http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv287/VvSabervV/SDC10805.jpg]My Link[/url]

Attachments

• SDC10805.jpg
    SDC10805.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 99
Belakor said:
Fixed the images for you.

If you want to post photos in here directly you can just use the IMG tags but without the URL tag, it should look something like this:

Code:
[ATTACH=full]72122[/ATTACH]

or to add it as a link instead of a photos use the URL tag on it's own like this:

Code:
[url=http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv287/VvSabervV/SDC10805.jpg]My Link[/url]

Oh my gosh. Thanks so much! :D I'll DEFINATLEY remember that now. Thanks again!

So Yea. Here's my left shin. Comments and Critique?

Attachments

• SDC10805.jpg
    SDC10805.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 103
UPDATE QUICKIE: :D

I've started my magnum since it's the only piece I have printed as of right now... I'm not finished, but I've gotten the magazine done and some of the basic structure of the magnum itself. There are also little detail pieces here and there that are done.

SDC10811.jpg
"]

Enjoy!

I'll be very interested to see the progress of your magnum!! Keep on trucking! Its looking good!!!

Hope you don't splatter on impact,

-Loki

Hey guys. I finished pepping the Magnum!

I have got to say. Putting this together was one of the most intimidating pieces I've worked on so far. Since it's the HD piece, it has A LOT of tiny detail pieces. And all of them are put in this one little spot. (Picture below) Which frustrates me. But I made it through and now I can take a breather.

The tiny little spot that got me frustrated-

PICT0019.jpg

Progress of the build:

SDC10812.jpg

Finished Product (Pepping):

Left Side-

PICT0018.jpg

Right Side-

PICT0021.jpg

Reloading Dock-

PICT0020.jpg

I also have a mystery piece: I can't figure out where it goes and I can't find it on the Pepakura Viewer. But I know it came from the Magnum build. Any ideas?

PICT0018-1.jpg

Edit: Sorry for the blurriness... I'm not exactly feeling well.

It's unfortunate because I ran out of black printer ink and the printer refuses to print ANYTHING util I refill it. But lucky me (I'm being arcastic), I dont have enough money to pay for a new ink cartridge. So my project is going to be at a stand still untill I get more ink.

But please don't hesitate to comment on my thread! It'll keep me busy while I try to get rid of this nasty cold.

Until then!

Don't know where the piece goes, but your stuff looks good man. You're making great progress so I look forward to seeing the full suit. I have five pieces left on my first build, too bad most of them are the big pieces. But for you, your stuff looks good so keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back