MY FIRST PEP ARMOR COMPLETE

Status
Not open for further replies.
gamerguy55 said:
i was just wondering if it looked good enough for me to wear. thanks for you help.

-Matt

I had my friend come over and I put some of my armor on... But since it's not done I had to hold some of it on... :\... But It'll be in my gallery...
Click Here...

The new pictures Have been added... The jumpsuit I'm wearing is what I wear when fiberglassing... :\

Last edited by a moderator:
Macattack64 said:
I had my friend come over and I put some of my armor on... But since it's not done I had to hold some of it on... :\... But It'll be in my gallery...
Click Here...

The new pictures Have been added... The jumpsuit I'm wearing is what I wear when fiberglassing... :\
that looks realy good. what color are you painting it???

-Matt

gamerguy55 said:
that looks realy good. what color are you painting it???

-Matt
Red with white stripes... That's why I got some red gloves... :)

Still gotta add some more detail... That's what I'm devoting tomorrow to... After I do all the rest of the fiberglassing today... :)

I think if you would replace you visor with something else you could enter a contest for Mc costume. For a pep suite look good.

I hope you get yours done for the launch. I am wearing my whole suit to the launh but i am bringing other cloths to change into incase i get too hot. I will be at the launch from 4:30 'till 12:01. so i am sure to be one of the first people to get theres.

-Matt

gamerguy55 said:
I hope you get yours done for the launch. I am wearing my whole suit to the launh but i am bringing other cloths to change into incase i get too hot. I will be at the launch from 4:30 'till 12:01. so i am sure to be one of the first people to get theres.

-Matt
I'm going at 9:00... But today I ran out of resin... I only got 1 thigh fiberglassed... And I was gonna fiberglass both thighs and both biceps... I also ran out of fiberglass cloth...
Tomorrow I'm getting pretty much everything except underarmor...

I gotta make a list...

i think i am going to make a list on my next armor too that is a good idea. How much resin have you used?? I used 3 comtainers for the whole suit inside and out, and i think i am going to call ahead to gamestop to see how many people there are there for halo 3. If there are people there then i am going to go then but if not i am going to wait until 9:00 when the official line starts.

-Matt

gamerguy55 said:
i think i am going to make a list on my next armor too that is a good idea. How much resin have you used?? I used 3 comtainers for the whole suit inside and out, and i think i am going to call ahead to gamestop to see how many people there are there for halo 3. If there are people there then i am going to go then but if not i am going to wait until 9:00 when the official line starts.

-Matt

Well there are 3 lines... Paid off, Has to pay, and anyone else who is there to see if they can still get one...

I think I'm going on container number 4... :\

That's $40 right there... -.-... Dang... :p

your resin was only 10 dollars a can mine was 15. and i will be in the paid off line becuse i have had it paid off for many months. but even if there are other people there in other lines i will still probably go just to show offf :lol: :lol: :lol: . I just hope the people like it.

-Matt

Macattack64 said:
I found this underarmor that I want to get... If you seen the gloves I got... I think it will go good...

Right Here... :)
wow that would look realy good ecspely with your red armor. I would like to get some too but i dont have enought time or money for it to be here by the 24th.

-Matt

gamerguy55 said:
wow that would look realy good ecspely with your red armor. I would like to get some too but i dont have enought time or money for it to be here by the 24th.

-Matt

I'm picking up all supplies tomorrow and sunday I think underarmor... I hope they got it at the local store... :( I'm going for heat gear cuz it's ******* hot in them suits... Dang... :p

yeah the temp gets realy high in the suit ecspesaly with the helmet on. i will not last more than a few hours in it with the helmet on. i might have to take a break and then put the suit on twards the end.

-Matt

Macattack64 said:
I'm going for 3 hours start Hope it's not cold that night... Lol... :p

I might need to get some kinda all season pants... :\
Just noticed these:
Click Here...
i might wear some sweat pants but they might be too loose and look bad. so i guess i will have to find something else. :mad:

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back