My first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyranger72

This is my first post here so I thought I would talk a little about my self. I'm 19, living in California (USA). I have been playing Halo since Reach. My favorite game overall is Reach, however, I do enjoy Halo 5s multiplayer. I have been building props for a little over a year now. I started with Andrew DFTs videos and now use the 405th for my other builds. I will be trying to post them all on here, however, I am still not familiar to much with the site so any help would be great :D. Some of my more notable builds are 4 ODST suits (from DFT to Pepikura), Multiple paper helmets, all of DFTs halo guns( but the suppresser :<), The Answer, H3 rocket launcher, Norn fang, and some Apex Legends stuff. I am currently working on my 5Th ODST suit as well as a H3 spartan laser. If you are interested in seeing anything please follow me! Look me up on Instagram @DaBox72
Thanks!

This is my first post here so I thought I would talk a little about my self. I'm 19, living in California (USA). I have been playing Halo since Reach. My favorite game overall is Reach, however, I do enjoy Halo 5s multiplayer. I have been building props for a little over a year now. I started with Andrew DFTs videos and now use the 405th for my other builds. I will be trying to post them all on here, however, I am still not familiar to much with the site so any help would be great :D. Some of my more notable builds are 4 ODST suits (from DFT to Pepikura), Multiple paper helmets, all of DFTs halo guns( but the suppresser :<), The Answer, H3 rocket launcher, Norn fang, and some Apex Legends stuff. I am currently working on my 5Th ODST suit as well as a H3 spartan laser. If you are interested in seeing anything please follow me! Look me up on Instagram @DaBox72
Thanks!
I dont have instagram D:
Sounds like you have quite the arsenal though!

Welcome to the 405th Ean Evans. Just keep on popping in on threads and you'll get the hang of where things are here on the forum. You can also post any finished prop or suit in the Hall of Honor thread HERE. This way we can check out what you've built........mock and ridicule it...........I mean, extol and emulate your work.......and hopefully we learn from each other in order to better our builds and pass on our expertise to the next group of newbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back