Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20200822_131139.jpg
IMG_20200822_131116.jpg

Hahaha
It fit... Hahah

Hi everyone,
Kristoffer here from Singapore.
Started building my very first Halo Costume in 2020.
Trying to make a Sangheili Elite from Pepakura files.
I just started to make the head 3 day ago.... to see if it work out fine for me.
So far I just build up this much...
View attachment 294021
Hope is not too bad....
Will update once there is progress.
Thanks
This looks really awesome!!

Looks awesome! Hopefully it doesn’t get too heavy. That’ll be a lot of leverage And strain on your neck.
Thank you for the head up on the weight.... maybe build a support to hold the head from inside the armor... will work it out as the project builds goes along...

Kristoffer quick tip for forums using! you can reply to multiple peoples post in one reply :)
select reply button enter what you want, press enter(for new line) and then hit reply on any other posts you want to reply to.
Thank you for the head up on the weight.... maybe build a support to hold the head from inside the armor... will work it out as the project builds goes along...
so here is your first reply ect. I hit enter for new line
Thank you.... trying my very best to get it done✌
then I hit reply on this most recent one and it quoted this one too, just thought it might help you!

Kristoffer quick tip for forums using! you can reply to multiple peoples post in one reply :)
select reply button enter what you want, press enter(for new line) and then hit reply on any other posts you want to reply to.

so here is your first reply ect. I hit enter for new line

then I hit reply on this most recent one and it quoted this one too, just thought it might help you!
[/QUOTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back