first of all, thanks for a great community where alot of questions are answered! many years ago i attended a halloweenparty, with a master chief suit bought from a local shop. it wasnt really good quality nor was it a pleasent suit to wear since all the sharp edges of the helmet gave me rashburns all over my neck. i wanted to make a real suit, but i never got around to start with the pepacura-race. 2 years ago i realised that a 3D printer would make the job effort alot smaller and i would swear alot less during the build. so i started to build a 3D printer, and then of course i realised "if i got 2 printers...and larger ones this would go alot faster!" so i bought and built an even larger printer. 6 days ago the machines was ready to start print everything! im using Halo 4 Helmet Full Size A by big_red_frog as reference and will be altering some of the STL files to fit my vision. but all credit goes to Big_red_frog on thingiverse for making the base files. i accounted about 60 hours on print and about 1.1kg filament now, nearly finished with the helmet i think about 75 hours and 1kg filament is more accurate. plastic primer will be added once assembled and then sanding before painting.