My Fist Time Makeing Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your pep looks good, but your grammar is not.
Caps, punctuation, NOT run ons/sentence fragments...
Spelling!
Cmon people!

the guy is right no offense but u talk worse than Internet language. The armor piece looks gret but I see that u started with the Mark VI armor which is a real challenge to make it.I recomend a simplier armor.

A bit of an exageration guys regarding his language, I can read it fine even if it isn't very good grammer. I see a lot of criticism on here regarding peoples language and I think sometimes people forget how they could be talking to someone who's first language isn't English or they're young.

Anyway, on topic the pep looks good so what are you planning on building next?

In life i love a challenge, ya the mark VI is tuff. A good thing is i have alot of time in my hands. I also wanted to do this as a hobby that ill love to do. Like most of the forums say's, start off small and get a good feel. So my next goal is to make the both left and right forearm's, i will keep you all updated when i get done. =P
003210.jpg

So far it looks like you are doing a really good job. Take your time and it will come out well. Good luck.

You can edit your previous post to include photos or more information instead of double posting. Looks kinda big to me.

ultrakiller said:
the guy is right no offense but u talk worse than Internet language. The armor piece looks gret but I see that u started with the Mark VI armor which is a real challenge to make it.I recomend a simplier armor.
When he said fist I kind of took as a play on words.
Fist armor and ha has hand plates.

Last edited by a moderator:
baddog9000 said:
When he said fist I kind of took as a play on words.
Fist armor and ha has hand plates.
lol ya i tryed to be clever =P (FIST ) hahahah

Last edited by a moderator:
might just be me or the camera angle but the hand plates look a lil big >< But the forearm and upper arm look awsome :D

ya the hand plates are i bit to big, just a inch off but it alway a eazy fix :) and the hand plate is most eazy thing to put together so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back