MY FULL JORGE SUIT!!! WIP (will be pic heavy)

Battle damaged or pristine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you in KC man, we need to get together some time and exchange ideas. I'm in Grandview, but I work nights with Wednesdays and Thursdays off. I would really love to take a closer look at this kit. I'm doing a Jorge-ish build myself, but it won't be canon. I'm doing the armor pieces, but my paint job will be different. Primarily red and black.

Dude you are my motivation, I starting my recon helmet today. Also is that foam padding you used like foam floor padding that interlocks by puzzle piece type things lol idk what to call it

Where are you in KC man, we need to get together some time and exchange ideas. I'm in Grandview, but I work nights with Wednesdays and Thursdays off. I would really love to take a closer look at this kit. I'm doing a Jorge-ish build myself, but it won't be canon. I'm doing the armor pieces, but my paint job will be different. Primarily red and black.

I'm in leavenworth. I think a bunch of us from KC were trying to get together at some point.

Dude you are my motivation, I starting my recon helmet today. Also is that foam padding you used like foam floor padding that interlocks by puzzle piece type things lol idk what to call it

Yeah its the anti fatique foam floor mat.

Just out of interest, what is the red fabric on the inside of the bicep?

Its just a red shirt that I stuffed in there for temp padding to kind hold it in place.

Thank you guys for the comments and appreciation. I'm glad you like it. I should be able to give you an uodate this week. I have been very busy the past couple.

wow. security helmet is awesome, but thats not for this thread, and the jorge suit, inspires me to get back to work every time I see it. as you've heard, excellent work.

Mate your work is amazing. I love your painting style it just seems to suit the look of Halo themed armor perfectly. Hanging out to see the shins and helm. Keep up the incredible work.

Thank you guys for the encouragement. It helps at time when motivation can be tricky. Sorry for the dry spell, have a had a ton on my plate at the moment. But I did order some styrene for the backpack. Unfortunately it was on backorder. But hopefully I get it soon and can give you guys some updates. I am adding some pics to my Baird thread though.

i did this for about ten minutes while staring at your jorge armor and security helmet. Great job! :D

I think your link is messed up :(

H-O-L-Y C-R-A-P! o_O Are you human??? That is THE best set if armor I have ever seen!

Thank you very much.

After long wait, I will get right to it. A small update for you guys.

Here is the shin. I have cut a ton of it away as you can see. I will be putting custom fitted pieces in the cut away spaces.
Shin4.jpg

Shin5.jpg

Here is the front of the cod piece. I am going to build the butt piece from scratch. The one that was on this one was pretty inaccurate. By the way, the two little rectangle hole on the front bits. Those are just sharpied on, I will dremel them out later.
Cod2.jpg

Cod3.jpg

Cod4.jpg

Cod5.jpg

Cod6.jpg

Shin4.jpg

Shin5.jpg

Cod2.jpg

Cod3.jpg

Cod4.jpg

Cod5.jpg

Cod6.jpg

What pep is that shin piece? I just built a shin that completely sucked, this one looks a bit closer to the reach one.

What pep is that shin piece? I just built a shin that completely sucked, this one looks a bit closer to the reach one.
It is acehigh's. But I don't have it anymore.

This is epic, as usual. :)
Thank you :D

Just so everyone knows(so I don't have to keep answering in PM's). Most of these files are Acehighs and I no longer have them. A few of them are foolycoolymans as well They all needed a ton of work to modify them with bondo and resin after pep. None of them are the same as when they were first pepped. I will put a full list of the files I used on page one, But as I said: I don't have any of them anymore. I printed them off of a library computer.

Nice to see you up and running on this build once again, And from the looks of it you didn't let us down. That shine is starting to take shape rather nicely also.

What Scale did you use for your Chest Piece and Jorge's Left Shoulder Piece? I may have asked this already but I don't want to have to consistently make those pieces over and over. And About how much room do you have in your chest compared to how big you are?

Thanks in advance if you get around to my question! :)

And Great work and progress so far!

Hey man, if you ever get time Id love it if you could give a quick tut on your paint jobs.

this is sick.

Great job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back