My Gow Lancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a few free hours, reattached the scope, gave the chainsaw handle a better fit (still cant pivot, the gun came out too heavy to be held by that point), and gave it a better paint job and added a bit more blood.
lancer2.jpg
lancer1.jpg

That paint job looks incredible! How did you do it if you don't mind my asking?
The whole thing is painted with a flat black then lightly dry brushed with a silver enamel paint to give everything a metallic black finish, then the metal parts are dry brushed with aluminum and pewter lightly then repainted over top of that with a heavier dry brush using a steel enamel paint, fine details cleaned up and added using various metallic shades and flat black, whole thing is then clear coated with matte finish crystal clear and the chain saw is painted with 3 different kinds of home made blood to give it that deep, sticky look and make it look like meat is stuck in the teeth.

Sorry I should have made myself clearer, I was specifically interested in how you achieved the splatter effect with the blood.

If I didn't see this thread I would have thought you got that straight from the game! Fantastic work, and amazing blood effects.

Just Cause I can, since this is finished until I get some more plastic resin, I just started making the Gnasher Shotgun. I'll Be Starting a thread for that soon.

These are sick... I made mine out of wood... They turned out nice, but I SUCK at painting... They are about meter long and quite heavy, but I manage :)

lancers2-1.jpg

carnival-main.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back