Props My Halo 3 Weapon Peps. People With Them, Please Post Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I cant remember who has made my models into pep files and some people want them. Please could you post them all here. Hopfully you will read this thread.

HD Halo 3 Assault Rifle - Unfolded by mks81

Halo 3 Magnum - Unfolded by mks81

Halo 3 ODST: SMG - Unfolded by Spartan_051

Halo 3 Hornet - Unfolded by Spartan_051

Halo 3 ODST: Magnum (Silenced) - Unfolded by mks81

Additional Info - Hornet:

To scale:

These are measurement to make it 1 to 1 so they can be easily scaled down just like model plans/boats/trains and so on

Wingspan: 27.5 ft.

Length: 30 ft.

Height: 13.5 ft.

hornet-1.jpg

smg-1.jpg

- Unwrap by Spartan 051.

I'm sry if this is necro but I'm pretty sure it isn't but i do have the spiker unfolded by smilie120. I didn't unfold it but if you want, I could post up the link if he doesn't do it

Harris007 said:
I'm sry if this is necro but I'm pretty sure it isn't but i do have the spiker unfolded by smilie120. I didn't unfold it but if you want, I could post up the link if he doesn't do it

Shure. Post it up. It's still on my 4shared account.

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder.... i tryed peping an AR but came up with a dud so if i could make it out of foam or wood that would be sweet....
hmmm but i dont know how i would atempt to do that... i wonder if any one has recorded the sizes of indivitual pices that would fit together to create a weapon... if any one has info like that id like to know it.

Can I print of these pdos an a normal printer? Or does it need some special one? I want to have a go at making them out of card. Might go buy some card and a craft knife tonight.

Absolutely work on a standard printer. The only thing is on the Assault Rifle. There are some "legal size" pages you may have to use. But those still run through a standard printer.

I just took a look at the files and I have a couple of problems. I really don't want to sound critical, but the unfolds of the models are pretty bad. They peices overlap a ton and they don't fit on the pages well at all. Also, I'm not quite getting how the magnum is supposed to work. I see the 2 peices, but I'm not sure how they're supposed to go.

wow i totally missed this

as a side note i think the hornet needs to be finished i believe the fans are still unfolded

then on a side note are you going to add the shotgun?

EDIT: the smg shouldnt be hard as long as your accurate with your folds shouldnt be a problem i was planing on doing but hunter kept on distracting with newer files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back