My Hayabusa Helm

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC PwN 3R

i was bored today...nothing was really any of interest to me...so i took a stab at making the covetted Hayabusa helmet.
total cardboard noob skillz and the risk of running out of glue ammo for the glue gun paved the way to near completion.
special thanks to those who gave advice here and especially to Gunnz777 for being the first of few to take a risk of tackling the hayabusa helm, pretty much out of boredom.

without further ado; my helm.
PS: I need criticism and helpful advice in the near future...the spikes are definitely wrong, the visor is uneven (did i ever tell u how hard it was to make cardboard symmetrical?), and there is a hole in the back. furthermore, theres a barcode or some kind of code at the top spike behind it. it was from McDonalds so i thank them for their cardboard support.
and if u wait like 6 seconds, u can see the image gif, playing for those who couldnt load the image in time.

HayabusaGif.gif

MC PwN 3R said:
thanks...i obviously know that the spikes are wrong, ill fix that later

It looks awsome! But remember the top is slanted more it isnt perfectly level! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
like at an angle? yea i tried to do that but it kept going all optimus prime on me and not hayabusa...ill fix that when i have more glue

Hey, not bad. Didn't see this until you mentioned it just now. I had the same problem with the top, because cardboard is so hard to work with. Okay, maybe not that hard to work with, but it's still a bit restricted. I'm not switching to Pepakura or molding though! :D

And at last note, it looks a lot like mine. o_O

Gunnz777 said:
Hey, not bad. Didn't see this until you mentioned it just now. I had the same problem with the top, because cardboard is so hard to work with. Okay, maybe not that hard to work with, but it's still a bit restricted. I'm not switching to Pepakura or molding though! :D

And at last note, it looks a lot like mine. o_O

lets see yours then. but yea it looks great. and i know what you mean with the card bored being hard to work with somtimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yea, i edited the helmet with a few bends here and there and some extentions to the vents, and closed the two holes up top..fixed the chin area a bit...yea, post pics soon but i gotta go to the library to finished some homework with friends. :( damned homework~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back