My Hayabusa Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

da dude

Hi this is my first piece of armor i hope to make the rest. Well anyway heres my progress.....[attachment=11803:SUNP0067.JPG][attachment=11805:SUNP0068.JPG][attachment=11806:SUNP0070.JPG]

looks nice man the folds are looking crisp too good luck on your armor and color schemes you have in mind yet?

GamerGear said:
looks nice man the folds are looking crisp too good luck on your armor and color schemes you have in mind yet?

Im Wondering that as well. I would to see someone do something other than the usual red or blue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well im not so sure yet but i was thinking a solid green with a layer of blue misting down. So tell me what u think of that and if u think i should do something else.

i apologize about your Helmet, if you go for it again place it super high, but your color scheme seemed interesting if you get build up again try it out im sure it would look great. Not like you cant paint it over if you dont like it right?

GamerGear said:
i apologize about your Helmet, if you go for it again place it super high, but your color scheme seemed interesting if you get build up again try it out im sure it would look great. Not like you cant paint it over if you dont like it right?

well i geuss your right

Last edited by a moderator:
its not defeat man! its round two!!!

FIGHT!

:) sorry to hear about your first build though, but you did it once you can do it again! just don't get discouraged man we know you can do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back