my helmet and ar

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i know its mostly in the handle...i wish that they didnt change it from the treaser trailer, but i'll see what i need to change. i know my guy takes awhile to get the parts cut. started a new draw up of the handle so it will make it ez to go by or i'll might send it to him but i really want to finsh it and start making them

so yea looking at all you people's stuff makes me depressed and not want to build my armor cuz urs is just so sweet. Im afraid mine will suck. =(

yours wont suck...one thing is that you can say i built it myself then people would be impress

Hey Link, what material did you use for your BR and the Ar pictured in this thread? You said that u used coral draw, so is it like the plexi glass one featured AR Interst?

the one here was done with plastic and the other thread that was drawn in corel draw then i sent the drawings out to get laser cut....once i get that gun done im going to mould it and make lots of them i hope

xX MAD ASS BRUTE Xx said:
i made my energy sword out of cardboard it sucks but well it represents an energy sword.

here where you should have posted that. Just make sure your posting on the right thread :lindsey:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back