My Hyabusa Helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just wondering, How do you know that the helmet will fit your head when you are done.
It had been better to use other clay than super sculpey.

/Conny

Im took literally at least a hundred measurements on how wide to make the hole at the bottom, how deep to make it, and how high to make the helmet from chin to top of head. I took those measurements on 5 or 6 people all having MAJOR head differences.

PMS Solstice GI said:
Well, I've been working on this for a couple of days(I know the vid says a week) Just let me know what you think. Im competing against Link to see who's is the most detailed. I think he is winning.
Click to see me Hyabusa

your competing against me??

Last edited by a moderator:
PMS Solstice GI said:
Im competing against Link to see who's is the most detailed. I think he is winning.

Armor making isnt a competition...

link4044 said:
your competing against me??
Well, in my mind I am. But it's not a race. You were very specific about that in your Hyabusa topic. It is to see who's helmet is the most detailed. Not whoever finishes first. Not a race. In fact I will call off the competition of the detailing that has only been going on in my head. I'm sorry.

I will race yeah but i think i have a little bit of a heads start.

This is how far i got. I still working on the back and the face needs to be adjusted alittle bit

busa.jpg

dont worry i wont rush any thing

Then just a small update

busa2.jpg

I still need to fix some of the jaw and i have to compare it to a photo.

Most of this has been by eyeballing it since my reference pictures arent the best. What i need to do is go digging for better ref (i think nztk has some nice renders from his i might use)

Spartan 051, Are you going to relaese the Helmet file when you are done?? (please say yes )

keep it up, it looks really sweet so far!!!

To you too Pms solctice!!

PMS Solstice GI said:
Thats looks a lot better.
thanks it took around 5 hours to fix all of that and thanks again for getting me back into the busa helm

lizander said:
Spartan 051, Are you going to relaese the Helmet file when you are done?? (please say yes )

keep it up, it looks really sweet so far!!!

To you too Pms solctice!!

Dont worry it will be released. i will just need some one to unfold it and test build it

Wow good job Spartan 051, from the pic you posted first till the recent one...looks like you gots to extend the crown and the cheek parts and you are almost there!! Keep up the great work...would love to see how it comes out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back