My Ironman MK VI Foam Build update 26/7/2012 Hands Painted Weathered and lights on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow man....this is just stellar foam work. The arc reactor turned out absolutely great....like you said, especially for only 30 minutes worth of work. Keep up the great work buddy!!

-Matt

ok guys dont know if this helps anyone but i made a template on a word document for the black insert for my mark vi arc reactor so its here if anyone would like it

acrtemplate.jpg

arc reactor.doc - 4shared.com - document sharing - download

Last edited by a moderator:
ok guys ive been working on my gloves today im fitting an led cluster in the palm like the oner i used on the acr reactor so they will be nice and bright then i thought hmmmm i wonder so i ordered some of these tilt switched from ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110750721098?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

so the idea is to hide one in the back of the glove so the leds are off until i raise and tilt my hand up then they will light like there going to fire then i though oooooooooo what if i could find i mini sound module that i can add the pulsor sound to and add it to the same switch and i found these and there really cheap

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200s-USB-...223?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbc81452f

whats you guys thoughts or is it to easy to be true

ok guys velcro came this morning so added it to were it was needed and tried it all on some bit need tweaking but over all not a bad fit see what you think just legs and boots to go

8ad23958.jpg

085e6637.jpg

de23461e.jpg

4dbebc7c.jpg

looks awesome!!! nice proportions, buuuut (being nit picky again lol) the top of the chest seem to stick out a bit like the foam is trying to lay flat. if you can manage to curve it in about 2 in then youll be golden. it could also just be that the chest needs to be tightened a little bit. like pull the whole front torso in a little

looks awesome!!! nice proportions, buuuut (being nit picky again lol) the top of the chest seem to stick out a bit like the foam is trying to lay flat. if you can manage to curve it in about 2 in then youll be golden. it could also just be that the chest needs to be tightened a little bit. like pull the whole front torso in a little

yeah my thoughts as well ive just altered it and the abs as they was too baggy as well will post more pics when the glue dries lol

ok update again i looked at pics and saw bit i wasnt happy with the abs was too baggy and so was the chest so ive altered therm and they now fit more snug something missing from the back thou i might have ago at adding a spine piece that might join the back to the abs better

anyway see what you think

and no there not the same pics as before lol

1497628f.jpg

92b3f528.jpg

f6a26d42.jpg

eaa90bcc.jpg

OMG that new helmet looks so nice! with the screws and stuff
the hole upper body fits fine if you ask me

good luck with the legs and paintwork
this is gonna be epic!

OMG that new helmet looks so nice! with the screws and stuff
the hole upper body fits fine if you ask me

good luck with the legs and paintwork
this is gonna be epic!

thanks mate yeah it fits better now if you look at the first pics back on page 5 its a bit baggy around the middle so just tucked it in a bit and then re took the pics

the detail on this is incredible :D i was gonna mention pulling the chest and waist in a bit, but you said you already did it. if you manage to pull of the effects you plan to do with the gloves this is gonna be awesome... keep up the good work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back