My litle compotition for runescape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won a 50$ itunes card last night, but I dont have itunes, that doesn't mean I cant keep my itunes card.

Runescape fails. Why would you even want to play that?
RuneScape.jpg

really, this makes my eyes bleed.

Frost r judge, frost say all fail.

Or until someone else comes up and enters, so far like only 2 people have entered, good drawings btw.

scan.jpg

Id like to color it in photoshop if you dont mind

i dont really want to win... i dont play anymore, just display my art..

Ironcobra3000 said:
Runescape fails. Why would you even want to play that?
RuneScape.jpg

really, this makes my eyes bleed.
I agree, if your going to dedicate hundreds of hours to a game I think you should at least be able to look at it with out your eyes bursting into flames. LOL I know "Wow costs money" blah blah blah!! Life isn't free!!! and neither are good games!

Great pics BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
gamerguy55 said:
I agree, if your going to dedicate hundreds of hours to a game I think you should at least be able to look at it with out your eyes bursting into flames. LOL I know "Wow costs money" blah blah blah!! Life isn't free!!! and neither are good games!

Great pics BTW.

runescape- wayyyy too old for anyone (totally does make the eyes bleed )
WoW- great game .. price is ok.... but it sucked too much time out of my hands
Halo- now theres a game worth putting hours and hours into :cool:

edit
- whoops forgot my picture lol-

hhhh.jpg

Nice art xavier, looks really good. Also ecose, your sig uses so much bandwith, it lags a 8mbps connection.

AoBfrost said:
Nice art xavier, looks really good. Also ecose, your sig uses so much bandwith, it lags a 8mbps connection.

fixed lol srry ;)

spartanmartin said:
there fromm me ringing up and you get code type in and there..........
But i ring up. If u dont belive me..... GO ON AND AD "fruitcake612." to frends and i made him member for free!
Dude people arnt allowd to be member.... so im giving them a chance to be one! who agrees?

:p Dee, Thanks Again For The Membership... And Hurry up and come online already, im b-o-r-e-d

AoBfrost said:
If the code really works, it would go nice on ebay.

No one ever said I couldnt sell it if I won it. You just win it, but what you do with it is your own choice.

haha frost you do have an ego the size of texas!!! i knew it!! But one problem my little evil genius!! YOU CANNOT SELL VIRTUAL ASSETS ON EBAY!! NOT EVEN MEM CODES!!

Yes you can.

The code on the back of the card is what you sell to people, you keep the actual card, but pitch it and email the code to the person, and they just type it in on the game and get free membership.

Xavier said:
I took it into photoshop and messed around a bit...

MyMccopy-1.jpg

PS: thanks for the compliments guys.

Something about scratchy drawings, and colored in photoshop just makes it look so dang nice. Before it looked good without color, now it looks twice as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back