My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainbow Dash FTW!

my little nephew thinks it's strange for a fighter aircraft loving techno-guy to like my little pony.

My cousin is slowly, slowly turning into a brony. Yesterday, he called and asked, "What's that song you showed me from my little pony with the yay in it?" (Avast Fluttershy's Ass)

He's getting into it because of bronies. THE CYCLE IS VICIOUS AND FRIENDLY

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-gilda-is-that-sarcasm.jpg

I too am a brony, and I just wanted to share this awesome T-shirt I picked up at Otakon 2011. Hope everypony enjoys!!
IMG00094.jpg

IMG00095.jpg

Because you've distracted me from my build:
I so want this game!

My husband introduced me to MLP because he loves it. We bought our niece a bunch of pony toys for her birthday and were sad to see that they haven't made ANY of the boy ponies. Having boy pony toys would totally make the merch line 20% cooler. The niece wants my husband to play ponies with her, but he can only play Spike or he gets yelled at to "use your lady voice!" If I can get a good sculpt made of Big Macintosh, I'm gonna sacrifice some of the girl ponies to melt down and cast into a boy pony toy.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just watched this and what the hell...did i just watch. I couldnt get past 4 minutes of it without ramming my fingers into the escape button.
Fair effort I reckon, I made it about 60 seconds into the first one. I got through the back story (wasn't too bad), but got maybe ten, twenty(?) seconds into the theme song and went "nah, that's it for me." Maybe I'll try and watch again some other time (and skip the intro).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back