My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" When I saw the title of the thread, I thought Pony was being teased about something... Loved the epic war.
I also agree that men shouldn't be ashamed to admit they had a Strawberry Shortcake doll when they were little...I mean, like My Little Pony!
Thanks, I even lead the dragoon squadron that helped the pegasus squadron when they're under attack.

I accidentally your rank, Pony. Has anyone been so far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

By the way, this colt's name is Guilty Sparkle
Guilty_Sparkles.png

I accidentally your rank, Pony. Has anyone been so far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

But then who was phone?

Anyways. I was bored today, and decided to watch the first episode. How is this show meant for little girls? It seems like a show intended for older boys, but re-skinned/re-animated to make it a little girls show. It was very interesting and I may watch the 2nd episode tomorrow, I don't know what to think...

What did you just say???? I can't make out what that sentence even means...

You too DarkRider?... Its spreading everywhere. Screw the Zombie-Plan, I'm making a Pony-Plan. :p
Activate the rings, Forged Reclaimer. We must stop this infestation before it takes the galaxy.

Installation_05.jpg

Come on, guys. Seriously... Stop... Or I am going to start to cry.

Come on, guys. Seriously... Stop... Or I am going to start to cry.
You might as well start crying becuase we are never going to stop like MLP: FIM.
I'm making a Pony-Plan.
Cool! Make sure to add colorful fireworks for the very end, ok?!!!

What?

Cool! Make sure to add colorful fireworks for the very end, ok?!!!

If i survive the endless hordes, maybe in celebration. lol

I say we finish the War like men... On a virtual battlefield thousands of miles away from each other lol. MLP-405TH vs 405TH in a 4v4 on Reach. Its the only way...

If i survive the endless hordes, maybe in celebration. lol

I say we finish the War like men... On a virtual battlefield thousands of miles away from each other lol. MLP-405TH vs 405TH in a 4v4 on Reach. Its the only way...
My gamertag is Metalgear343, and I play Halo Reach on most weekends.

Just a heads up if you're wanting me to join the fray.

(edit: I removed my spartan pic because it taking up loading time.)

Wow, thought Spartans didn't have a weakness

Maybe instead of being listed as MIA when a Spartan is lost we should list them as MLP

....and yeah I've seen the show, meh I'm more of a Pokemon fan

Well, Darkrider, I'm proud of you. It just takes an open mind is all. The others could learn a bit from your willingness to try something new.

And I'd love to duke it out online, but right now, my cat6 to my xbox is broken, so I'll have to buy a new one before I can fight.

Well, Darkrider, I'm proud of you. It just takes an open mind is all. The others could learn a bit from your willingness to try something new.

And I'd love to duke it out online, but right now, my cat6 to my xbox is broken, so I'll have to buy a new one before I can fight.
Ouch, no one wants a broken cat6. But I got the slim xbox 360, which can use wi-fi. :p
Like I said, I play Reach on friday and saturday. In other words, if I missed the fight, I hope one of you upload it to Fileshare so I can see which side won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back