My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man those were a lot of words just thrown at me just then , and I don't feel like making a huge response or start a raging debate since I'm all for this thread ending. I am still gonna stick by my opinions , but I guess I might have made a bigger deal about it than it actually is right now . As far as I can tell, bronies don't exist . I have never heard another person even mention my little pony in public so I guess that this is just an internet thing . A not a problem thing . And until this show affects my real life, my real job, my real friends, and real family in a bad way , I just will Ignore it . End of posts on this topic.

As i said though, the post wasn't entierly towards your post, i just get caught up in rants too much lol. Although your labelling in the way of f$%^5 a stuffed toy was initially what started the rant because it wasn't exactly just your standard and minor bad comment around here. Last night was just a rare occasion i had a bad night and something sparked to rage. Bad day at work :p

Anyways, i think this thread should be treated as "If you don't like it don't post in it" because we are screwing over the actual thread goers with stupid banter. I'm not posting here anymore after this post as well.

I'm going to have a mod remove my other post, i shouldn't have even put my hands on the keyboard last night. My day was so bad i almost walked off my job and quite lol. Note to everyone, don't wander forums while enraged lol.

Sorry SIKAXIS.

Anyways, i think this thread should be treated as "If you don't like it don't post in it" because we are screwing over the actual thread goers with stupid banter. I'm not posting here anymore after this post as well.
I think that's a good idea. There is way too much potential to be banned over a stupid joke in this thread. I apologize if I offended anyone, but everything I said was in good nature. I do think that this stuff is a little weird, but who am I to judge. I will respectfully take my leave and see you all in other parts of this forum.

I'm sorry that you had a bad day, Forged. Hang in there, man. Things will get better.

Officially like MLP.

IDK why but I like rainbow dash for some reason.

@SIKAXIS: for a 19yr old your post were a little bit immature. And a attitude like that isn't really accepted here in the 405th. This is a place of friends and fellow armor makers, not jerks.

I'm seriously getting a tattoo of Rainbow Dash. She's the coolest pony :D

And, Purrie, I've had that as my desktop wallpaper for a few days now, and none of those characters are new. At least, not that I can tell. Care to point them out?

Oh, and about your note about the colts in the series,

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember My Little Pony when I was younger when it first came out and besides being for girls it wasn't a very interesting show then. Now I don't seem to get the new channel it's on so haven't watched the new series yet but don't they also have new Transformers and GI Joe on said network as well? I remember both of those shows being written more like the adult shows in the 80's and had real drama and funny lines....true adult shows in the 80's weren't always the best either.

I might check this show out if it ever gets on netflix or if my cable gets the channel because I do have a little girl but I also show her the old Transformer and other shows like Justice League that I think are better than a lot of the new shows out there...

That said......

Wait for it..........

What is your opinion on Trollestia?
trollestia-%28n1301608387831%29.jpg

PROBLEM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back