My Mark Vi Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakin

Finally i started. I had some problems though but i think i can handle it, perhaps with some help of you.

I finished the helmet yesterday in a 6 hour marathon of cutting and glueing and... i think everyone will see that it was my first try.

Important things like symmetry are lost completely :D. I will post pics, as soon as i have my camera ready, perhaps you can give me tips about

rescuing the helmet.

I cant understand how you can make such clean helmets with the hot glue, i think on my next try i will work with normal glue and hot glue it after i put it together.

Pics coming later.

R.

6 hours .... I'm gonna take a guess here and say you rushed it.

I have used hotglue before when making a helmet and mine come out nice and clean I often spend around 18 - 24 hours assembling mine ....trying to make sure every cut fold and placement is as perfect as can be.

carnage said:
6 hours .... I'm gonna take a guess here and say you rushed it.

I have used hotglue before when making a helmet and mine come out nice and clean I often spend around 18 - 24 hours assembling mine ....trying to make sure every cut fold and placement is as perfect as can be.

I had some help, there are e few holes and it is really not exact as it should i had a low detail model because the high ones are really nothing for me. im really bad at glueing because i dont have the patience for it...

Last edited by a moderator:
So here are the first Pics of my helmet.

If you think i screwed it up let me know if i can use it for the further steps, i will :D

Click me for Pics

Dont anyone has a comment for further using of the helmet?

I just want to know, if i can use it for the next steps.

Thanks R.

Here i am again.

I decided to pep the other files first starting from below.

Now my problem is, that i cant find pep files of the thigh, that has the black piece on the inside at it.

Do i have to do it on my own or is there a pep file with it?

Thanks R.

Thanks.

I tried the edit function... sometimes it works, sometimes it dont. My computer has some serious problems dont know whats with it.

Did you see the helmet? Can i use it for Resining and Bondo? Or is it to crappy.

Sry for the triple post i will try to fix the problems so that i can edit my posts.

I was on this link before but i didnt see the fixed files.

Sometimes my english is just not good enough to get everything.

Thanks for helping.

R. I try to bring the 405th to Germany because we dont have such a strong community there perhaps there will come more who have problems with correct english :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back