My Mkvi Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

CryptKeeper12

So I've been lurking around for a long time now. A looooooong time. Anyway, I just recently finally decided to sign up and give pepakura a go. I made a low def mkvi helmet and started to make a high def helm but I put that on hold for a while.

I figured I should start doing other armor pieces and save the helmet for last or else I'll never get anything finished.

Today I pepped the left bicep and left forearm. I thought the bicep came out pretty well. And the forearm came out really good, too. Except it was too small. Well to my eyes it looks small. Not entirely sure yet. If I scale it longer the thing is gonna get pretty darn wide. I'm also not sure if the bicep is the right size either.

Bah pep sizing is confusing even after reading countless tuts and looking at reference pictures.

Oh and sorry for the crappy pictures. Camera phone can only do so well :)

[attachment=10314:SSPX9667.jpg]

there's my seemingly short forearm.

[attachment=10315:SSPX9668.jpg]

[attachment=10319:SSPX9655.jpg]

bicep

[attachment=10313:SSPX9672.jpg]

rough idea of how it looks on me.

[attachment=10317:SSPX9674.jpg]

[attachment=10318:SSPX9583.jpg]

Unfinished helmet.

Comments welcome :]

You definitely want to scale that forearm a bit longer, but the bicep and helmet (so far) look good.

Oh yeah the forarm is not long enough for sure.

but clean pepping so far, thats what we want to see.

Very good youre using Flying squirrls helmet, always nice ;)

Yeah, forearm does look small, but the bicep looks pretty good. Very nice pepwork so far though, keep up the good work! :)

Quick question. I found the download for the High Def shin. Is it there a left and right shin? or just one shin file for both legs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back