My New Machinima: Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmack674

if you were on these forums about 5 months ago, there is a chance that you saw a trailer i had to another film called L'unica Uscita. due to some circumstances, that film was cancelled. but i have a new film that i released today. Its called Dream. I have been creating machinima for 3 years and im proud to announce this title. Constructive criticism would be appreciated. And if you are confused with the story, just wait till the credits and listen. It may give indication as to whats next....

dreambannerlg7.jpg

halotube version: http://www.halotube.org/m/view/456/dream/

youtube version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbGG4eync6w

Thanks for watching!

I liked it :)
the only thing i didnt like was how he said things at the end, "this is a hard choice" alittle cliche'... i guess? Then again theres not many ways you can get the point across lacking facial expressions.
Great Job man.

thankyou for the constructive criticism. its appreciated. and yeah without face expressions it really is hard in machinima. also about that line. i had him do many retakes of that line but i just couldnt get a perfect one. he didnt know how to say it lol.

Nice that was awsome! Great camerawork and the effects were nice to. Like the sepia tone kinda thing. Kudos!

Tmack674 said:
thankyou for the constructive criticism. its appreciated. and yeah without face expressions it really is hard in machinima. also about that line. i had him do many retakes of that line but i just couldnt get a perfect one. he didnt know how to say it lol.
no problem :) i really enjoyed it. The camera work was reminicent of Saving Private Ryan, which i really liked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats really good!
I haven't seen any halo machinima's drama style before, i really liked it!!!
keep up the good work

wow, that was great.
one of the few machinima that don't use comedy.
if you ever need any help filming/editing just pm me.

pacbury said:
wow, that was great.
one of the few machinima that don't use comedy.
if you ever need any help filming/editing just pm me.

i know a couple dramas but most are comedy. im more of a moody type of filmer. i like to make them serious dramas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back