My New Project M6C Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Privateer said:
Sorry for the quality of the pics they are from my phone.

No actually I'm quite happy those aren't of a better quality because this M6 is just AWESOME. It's very hard to type with your nose and tongue, i.e. my arms are on the floor.

Now, I'll never be able to get my pep to look that good. And I will try.

This thing will haunt me for a few days. I liked Lee's weapons a lot but now it's hard to consider living without one of them. Gee, wish I could put that on my Christmas list. It's a winner.

Congratulations on the AWESOME paint job. Did I mention it was AWESOME? It's AWEsome. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait till ya see the gulf I have it almost finished probally in the next hour or so lol. You made the model so clean its easy to paint lol !

Privateer said:
2009-11-25230338.jpg

holy cow i thought that was a real weapon for a couple seconds, be cafeful with it in public, dont want one of those bungie sniper rifle incidents.

back on topic: ok who is making these guys their F*** epic award?, outstanding detail,( brain being rendered useless by awesomeness of piece).

Dusty said:
holy cow i thought that was a real weapon for a couple seconds, be cafeful with it in public, dont want one of those bungie sniper rifle incidents.

back on topic: ok who is making these guys their F*** epic award?, outstanding detail,( brain being rendered useless by awesomeness of piece).

Leekeegan is making these!? =P

I... must... have..one!

I still can't believe the master was made from wood,, I haven't seen someone that detailed at carving in a long time,, and that paint job from Privateer.. wow.

these is awesome, Lee !! ...do you sell em ? mind to pm me ? i cant pm you . your inboc is full .. :rolleyes

wow, great work man! looks awesome! I havent played Halo ODST, is it one of those special mods? whatever it is, it looks fabulous! and you even made a mold for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back